Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
So does my family member, and she hates Trump. Keeps talking about Free Masons, Soros, Psych Ops and other shyt.
The greatest irony to all of this is Trump is the embodiment of all those circa early to mid 2000s Alex Jones style conspiracy videos. He has built internment camps and threw people in them, he has been attempting to stoke a race war, he’s attempting to turn America into a fascist police state and I have no doubt he will attempt to stay in office longer than he is allowed. Yet the grandest irony is that conspiracy nuts support him @newworldafro :russ:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The greatest irony to all of this is Trump is the embodiment of all those circa early to mid 2000s Alex Jones style conspiracy videos. He has built internment camps and threw people in them, he has been attempting to stoke a race war, he’s attempting to turn America into a fascist police state and I have no doubt he will attempt to stay in office longer than he is allowed. Yet the grandest irony is that conspiracy nuts support him @newworldafro :russ:
Yep, projection

I blame social media for pushing these conspiracies bs to the limelight. She just went down the rabbit hole fast.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Last time I checked I made the first Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS thread in March 2017, before she officially announced,
Tulsi Gabbard 2020 POTUS Bid :mjlit: Edit 6: Ends Race, Supports Biden, Vy for VP #Tulsinamis
Remember Tulsi.

The White Samoan progressive Democrat female from Hawaiii that volunteered to go to Iraq, that then became anti-war, that in 2016 was the Vice Chair of Democratic National Chair. That Tulsi Gabbard.

I support truth.
I don't support lies on people.
Russiagate was a lie. That simple. Plus it had other aspects to it, like to censor the net. I showed in dozens of posts how it was a lie.

I am a fan of A. Jones, because he and his team and guests do spit a lot of truth, years, months, weeks before people catch up to it. Doesn't mean they're right 100% nor that I agree with them 100% of the time.

I can say the say thing about my Fandom for Tariq Nasheed or Jimmy Dore. They are not always correct, nor do I always agree, but what I like is they seem to at least strive to get to the truth.

So that's my 50-11th clapback on this topic.

Anything else.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last b time I checked I made the first Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS in March 2017, before she officially announced,
Tulsi Gabbard 2020 POTUS Bid :mjlit: Edit 6: Ends Race, Supports Biden, Vy for VP #Tulsinamis
Remember Tulsi.

The White Samoan progressive Democrat from Hawaiii that volunteered to go to Iraq, that then became anti-war, that in 2016 was the Vice Chair of Democratic National Chair. That Tulsi Gabbard.

I support truth.
I don't support lies on people.
Russiagate was a lie. That simple. Plus it had other aspects to it, like to censor the net. I showed in dozens of posts how it was a lie.

I am a dan of A. Jones, because he and his team and guests do spit a lot of truth, years, months, weeks before people catch up to it. Doesn't mean they're right 100% nor that I agree with them 100% of the time.

I can say the say thing about my Fandom for Tariq Nasheed or Jimmy Dore. They are not always correct, nor do I always agree, but what I like is they seem to at least strive to get to the truth.

So that's my 50-11th clapback on this topic.

Anything else.
Jesus Christ man. Shut the fukk up sometimes.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about?

He @mentioned me out the blue.

I'm responding to his @

If you didn't want to hear me talk, why the hell are you responding to me
:laff:
Don't care who messaged you.

People dying and black people's voices all over the world are finally being heard and you are talking about Alex Jones.

Understand a moment and shut the fukk up. You don't always have to respond to people who @ you either.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Breh, Trump is going to cheat. Imagine him losing the popular vote again. I want to see that riot.

there is no chance he wins the popular vote. if he wins it will be like 16 but lose the popular by even more. thats why national polls dont really matter

i said in a riot thread..imagine the riots if trumps wins again. it will make this look like childs play

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is no chance he wins the popular vote. if he wins it will be like 16 but lose the popular by even more. thats why national polls dont really matter

i said in a riot thread..imagine the riots if trumps wins again. it will make this look like childs play

If he loses, mass riots against the electoral college will be silver lining.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Spot on, I thought about this the other day.

A lot of thing Alex jones was talking about in 2003 ended up happening, under trump lol

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

if trump wins there better not be any riots..... people need to vote so he doesn't win.... i better not see any "voting doesn't matter" a$$holes out there protesting...

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump better buy his old buddy Epstein's island cause he is going to be persona non grata anywhere he goes.

I can't believe that the alphabet boys FBI,CIA, NSA will let him just ride into the sunset after he has abused and humiliated them tbh. Especially since everyone already has a long file on Trumps misdeeds.