Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was Kamala from the start but there’s no way they’re going to want her DA tenure politicized
on the other hand, it could stave off any bullshyt the repubs try to throw about the dems being "pro-looting"

i mean honestly, once kamala is past the primary and officially in position to be the first female VP in american history, does the democrat base really start condemning her for being a DA in the past? i'm not sure i even believe that will happen

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
on the other hand, it could stave off any bullshyt the repubs try to throw about the dems being "pro-looting"

i mean honestly, once kamala is past the primary and officially in position to be the first female VP in american history, does the democrat base really start condemning her for being a DA in the past? i'm not sure i even believe that will happen
Dems won’t condemn her. I’m talking about Republicans politicizing her

conservatives have struggled badly without a unified message with this whole protest.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems won’t condemn her. I’m talking about Republicans politicizing her

conservatives have struggled badly without a unified message with this whole protest.
yeah, but they're pro-police :dead:

i get kamala being attacked by her fellow dems in the primary, but how the fukk are the openly racist, pro-police republicans gonna try to "condemn" her for being a DA? that's the definition of :stopitslime:

not that you're wrong, they'll definitely be trying something. but i don't see that sticking at all

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just want trump to win, at any cost :mjcry:
these unconscionable bernie bros who want trump to win just so they can say we should have ran bernie :dead:

i can understand doing it once in 2016, everyone thought hillary was gonna win anyway. but to do that again in 2020 :why: it's insanity. look at the fukking country right now

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Depends on what you consider the Democrat Base

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
impossible :yeshrug: trump will always have 40 percent of the country and they're going nowhere

just need biden to win all these states by fukkin 1 percent :wow:

I think he's going to see it by more. This photo op stunt is going to stick to some of his base. He perverted their words. This may just suppress vote as they likely won't vote for Biden but people around the world are like :whoa: with this. I'm not religious but it should be common sense to not use any spiritual text as a prop or toy. Smart people are going to hang that pic around his neck during the runup to the election.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I think he's going to see it by more. This photo op stunt is going to stick to some of his base. He perverted their words. This may just suppress vote as they likely won't vote for Biden but people around the world are like :whoa: with this. I'm not religious but it should be common sense to not use any spiritual text as a prop or toy. Smart people are going to hang that pic around his neck during the runup to the election.
the fact that he cleared out a peaceful protest with tear gas for this photo op, and then the bishop condemned him over it? thats a terrible look

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the video is even better :mjlol: awkwardly fumbling with it, looking like a fukking idiot