Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm still always shook about acid just cause I still hear about people getting crazy sentences. But yea it's easy to hide. I love shrooms too but they make me jittery. Edibles can make me paranoid. But acid has never let me down. That shyt just puts you in a state of bliss:ahh:
shyt makes me miss college so much

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm still always shook about acid just cause I still hear about people getting crazy sentences. But yea it's easy to hide. I love shrooms too but they make me jittery. Edibles can make me paranoid. But acid has never let me down. That shyt just puts you in a state of bliss:ahh:
I started micro-dosing a couple months ago...
...shyt is nice.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Anyone else think Biden shot himself picking Kamala? She provided no tangibles outside of making wall street happy. Big Gretch, Warren, hell even Abrams(since you going after GA so hard) would have been better

Well, my biggest takeaway is that the 2024 candidate if not Biden won't be her. VP is her ceiling.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
well i'm done with this until the counts are official. hopefully biden can win a couple of these key states to wrap it up.

i'm disappointed in the hispanic/latino community. i'll have to re-evaluate this POC and minority unity idea.