Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Democrats can't do shyt about Miami Cubans and Texas Mexicans. They are lost as people... stop complaining about it. They wanna be white and down with the GOP.
Here is secret: American born Latinos don't give a fukk about relations with Latinos. And they get easily fooled by lies like "They gonna tax you more" "Communism" etc....

If they aren't LGBTQ, they are gonna vote MAGA

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
You one of those cats that just watch the colors on the map, aren't you

Hold this neg for your ignorance

What kind of bytch made shyt is this. There are several channels showing the vote count moron. I didn’t say Trump was going to win the state, I stated he is winning them now, things can obviously change when everything is counted.

You need to get your panties outta ass you p*ssy :pacspit:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Acid is a easy one though...
...I fly with that shyt (and edibles)...
...most people wouldnt know what it is.
I'm still always shook about acid just cause I still hear about people getting crazy sentences. But yea it's easy to hide. I love shrooms too but they make me jittery. Edibles can make me paranoid. But acid has never let me down. That shyt just puts you in a state of bliss:ahh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyone else think Biden shot himself picking Kamala? She provided no tangibles outside of making wall street happy. Big Gretch, Warren, hell even Abrams(since you going after GA so hard) would have been better

I'm not sure it would've mattered. The big issue is that Biden is underperforming with Latinos.