Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Nate Silver crawling out of his hole to gloat :mjlol:

Credit to @19 No Covid for finding this gem...

14s6zd6e6av51.jpg

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
I hope people fully understand why Kamala is going to have an uphill battle to take the presidency if Biden were to win.

This country is apathetic and racist

she seems nice but I hope she doesn't run

she'll get killed in primary and blewed out in an election

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Haley would be a contest, but Trumpism can't live without Trump. She lacks the meanness.
trumpism isn't all the GOP throws around now though

if it was, then this would be a blowout. trump can't shut the fukk up and constantly shoots his own platform in the foot - the GOP ain't risking that with anyone else and there likely won't be another pandemic putting in overtime on behalf of the democrat campaign in 2024.

all they have to do is roll steady and just look amicable to women and minorities without the militias and abrasive bullshyt. what will the democrats even have to talk about? :dead: people in here panicking about this election, the next 4 have me terrified

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So you guys were freaking out for pages and the mail-in ballots haven't been counted yet?

:stopitslime:

One interesting point. A study should be published to determine why latinos seem to like the idea of white supremacy so much. Do they think it gives them a leg up on black people because their skin colour is closer to Caucasians?
This thread was WOAT status between 8pm-10pm EST...

defeatist shyt posting spam...