Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw kristi noem on fox earlier, she was actually looking kinda good

it immediately made me realize that the repubs are gonna throw nikki haley in the trash in 2024 and run noem as the VP :dead:

GOP has gone all in on Noem as the 'rockstar' Republican.

At the start of the pandemic, DeSantis, Kemp, and Abbot were getting tons of national attention, and they all got thrown in the bushes for Noem.

I don't even think any of them spoke at the RNC, but Noem definitely did.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
It looks like the pacing is mirroring 2018 midterms. I remember how real early on in the night 2018 midterms felt even worse than 2016. shyt was like yet another funeral. Same thing with tonight, nikkas was FREAKING the fuk out in this thread lol. Well *knocks on wood* i'm going to bed, got work in the morning. :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
An old nice white moderate white man like Biden is only possibly going to get 290 electoral votes against a notorious liar, criminal, narcissist, and bigot. If he can only get to 290 against Trump, all them independent white men and white seniors who voted Biden will not vote for Kamala.

She will lose to Trump, Romney, Baker, etc.
A BW loses to a WM regardless, but trump is no where near making it back up on that stage. If she were running against him this year, then yea, he’d win.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you guys were freaking out for pages and the mail-in ballots haven't been counted yet?

:stopitslime:

One interesting point. A study should be published to determine why latinos seem to like the idea of white supremacy so much. Do they think it gives them a leg up on black people because their skin colour is closer to Caucasians?