Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Trump won. Guaranteed.

I been studying white people. White Americans are the fukking worst. They think if Biden loses the pandemic will be gone, guns will start giving them handjobs, black people will all get arrested, Jesus will come back and lastly they hope that all liberals and Democrats commit suicide by Biden losing.

These people don't like you and they don't understand you. They would be happy if Trump personally shot you.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
i didnt expect this influx so i gotta take the L on this one

I'm about to go smoke and pour a drink. Lets thin out the herd by the time I get back. I'm still chilling at the moment but people are literally freaking the fukk out. Posting comments that dont make sense, trolling.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real shyt y’all shouldn’t stress yourselves out so much. Yes, it would fukkin suck if Trump won again but to me that just means there needs to be even more action in the grassroots. More action 2 years from now.

With that said, y’all should also be a bit more even keel about this shyt. At least that’s what I hope for y’all. Stress kills breh, let that stress kill trump if he manages to get back in for another 4 years. Plus, if Biden wins that doesn’t end shyt fr. Should be continuing the push to the left in the Dem party.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

An anti-Black racist Karen that vote for McCain and Romney.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Kamala was a weak candidate as well and isn’t charismatic, this is VP, a play that’s about shoring up demographics, not the top of the ticket. And The segment of Latinos he appeals to is the segment the dem party needs to court and lock up over the next 8 years.

lastly, a Castro may be Mexican, but he has/had the obama regime stamp on him which would’ve given him credit with Obama lovers in the party

yeah kamala was a bad choice, booker would have been way better, or that Hawaiian lady whatshername, the whole thing about pushing for a woman was stupid
but you are bugging about castro, he is not going to use obama's coattails, thats ridiculous