Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
True Fact, Dane (Madison, WI Metro Area; Heaviest Turnout), puts up just as many votes as Milwaukee County (Which is Inner City Milwaukee; Lower Turnout, but Higher Population), so it's all about turnout because the WOW Trifecta (Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington) counties around Milwaukee are very suburban but Republican.

Now Madison is still just a small, but growing city. Milwaukee County just needs to turn out, and if this is holding true, then Wisconsin is a Solid Blue, because Wisconsin despite being a decent sized state, doesn't have that many big cities aside from Green Bay, Beloit and Racine; very small, republican, but so small that it hardly puts a dent in Federal elections.

This is why Wisconsin really is a bipolar state that CAN be blue, if the person we are electing is enthusiastic about us, we want to be heard. We have a good amount of EV, don't just write us off as a blue state, visit us and make us enthusiastic.

It's why I am confident this state has been going to Biden, he has visited us and cared, unlike Hillary who never came at all; and even then she didn't lose by that many votes.
Thanks for the info breh...

All I know is Milwaukee dropping a triple turnout from 2016 is game over for Cheeto...

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
One of my coworkers is 100% positive Trump’s gonna win. I told him Trump’s alienated too many former voters of his while Biden’s built a pretty diverse coalition. He said Biden doesn’t have support from the black community and China and Hunter Biden turnt off people:dead:.

After he said that shyt I had to walk away. I can’t wait to see his face if Trump loses. He even went to one of his rallies.