Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
these MAGAs are out in full force today. i thought one was rolling up on me at autozone.

im ready for hands but i gotta get a piece

Should've been did that. They rationing bullets now. We havent been able to buy more than a box at a time for at least 2 months now. I got my CCL too. I'm ready to bring that 90's feelings back. Even got my daughter scary ass at the range. We just moved in a slowly gentrifying area, I dont trust none of these cacs.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
hoping for a biden win but also prepared for a trump win.

read that GA had issues with their voting system earlier this morning and then texas and miami trying to take away mail-in ballots. just seems like the fix is in.
1. That was a deep red county
2. Texas Supreme Court and Federal judge dismissed the whole trying to discredit drive thru voting in Harris County(Houston)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

True Fact, Dane (Madison, WI Metro Area; Heaviest Turnout), puts up just as many votes as Milwaukee County (Which is Inner City Milwaukee; Lower Turnout, but Higher Population), so it's all about turnout because the WOW Trifecta (Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington) counties around Milwaukee are very suburban but Republican.

Now Madison is still just a small, but growing city. Milwaukee County just needs to turn out, and if this is holding true, then Wisconsin is a Solid Blue, because Wisconsin despite being a decent sized state, doesn't have that many big cities aside from Green Bay, Beloit and Racine; very small, republican, but so small that it hardly puts a dent in Federal elections.

This is why Wisconsin really is a bipolar state that CAN be blue, if the person we are electing is enthusiastic about us, we want to be heard. We have a good amount of EV, don't just write us off as a blue state, visit us and make us enthusiastic.

It's why I am confident this state has been going to Biden, he has visited us and cared, unlike Hillary who never came at all; and even then she didn't lose by that many votes.