Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
So Trump had #ObamaGate trending with over 2.1 million hashtags and he was busying retweeting conspiracy theorists. I know some are bots but this is insane. I even seen a video of a gullible little kid saying that Obamagate shows he's corrupt and this will change things.

The more desparate he gets, the worse he's going to get. He's going to weaponize the justice department to open sham political investigations into Biden & Obama and he will make outrageous claims that put their personal security at risk. I'm expecting an "October" surprise by Barr. This country is so damn stupid that people are going to fall for it.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Trump had #ObamaGate trending with over 2.1 million hashtags and he was busying retweeting conspiracy theorists. I know some are bots but this is insane. I even seen a video of a gullible little kid saying that Obamagate shows he's corrupt and this will change things.

The more desparate he gets, the worse he's going to get. He's going to weaponize the justice department to open sham political investigations into Biden & Obama and he will make outrageous claims that put their personal security at risk. I'm expecting an "October" surprise by Barr. This country is so damn stupid that people are going to fall for it.
Obama gate? are you fukking kidding me? This bytch is getting desperate and throwing shyt at the wall because nothing he’s doing is right and the country is collapsing around him.

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a question. With Trump not getting impeached etc. What does the dropping of Flynn charges do for Trump's benefit? I don't understand how does this helps Trump?

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I got a question. With Trump not getting impeached etc. What does the dropping of Flynn charges do for Trump's benefit? I don't understand how does this helps Trump?
To people who don't know better (Trump Supporters and c00ns) it's a show of strength and helps to give credence to the idea that the FBI was plotting against him

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump sent out 126 tweets yesterday. :mjlol:

Just read an article about Biden, and he's in full belief of continuing to roll out his plans and letting Trump shoot himself in the foot.

I don't believe in that passive shyt. They need to keep their foot on trump's neck all summer. Take some lessons from what Obama's team did to Mitt Romney during summer of 2012.

Never Trumper's are hitting Trump harder than Biden. I also read about Obama passive ass criticism of Trump over the weekend, now is not the time for subs Obama. People have been conditioned by Trump to only pay attention to very direct and plain spoken attacks.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't believe in that passive shyt. They need to keep their foot on trump's neck all summer. Take some lessons from what Obama's team did to Mitt Romney during summer of 2012.

Never Trumper's are hitting Trump harder than Biden. I also read about Obama passive ass criticism of Trump over the weekend, now is not the time for subs Obama. People have been conditioned by Trump to only pay attention to very direct and plain spoken attacks.
Trump was complaining about the long standing tradition of ex-presidents not criticizing their replacements in public. Obama already violated that even if you deem it passive. Do you think upholding that tradition is valid or Obama should just say fukk that and go in?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump was complaining about the long standing tradition of ex-presidents not criticizing their replacements in public. Obama already violated that even if you deem it passive. Do you think upholding that tradition is valid or Obama should just say fukk that and go in?

He’s going to be campaigning for Biden so I don’t think he has a choice.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I think he'll save the direct attacks for later in the summer. Same with Obama. You have to time and parse those because they can easily backfire. Hillary made a miscalculation with "deplorables" and the MAGA crew ran with it for months until the election.

The Never Trumper's are ex-GOP operatives. They play dirty. I've seen a few of Rick Wilson's ads before and the Democrats couldn't and wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. :mjlol:

He's said as much too. They are the outside influence you need on your side.

Here's that article by the way. It's pretty good.

Biden Is Planning an FDR-Size Presidency