Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As far as I know they're not using body doubles for Mike. If you watch the "making of" video for this ep he's really out there in 100+ degree weather.

But yeah....he's old as fukk. They need to wrap season 6 up ASAP.

Fred.
This corona got me worried. I hope we get season 6 with everybody alive and healthy:sadcam:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant Walt’s intentions at the beginning were the same as Mike’s in that speech he gave Jimmy. He wanted to leave his family financially secure, he started out with the best of intentions but being king poisoned him.

walt was always poisoned. he might have had good intentions in taking care of his family, but the way he went about it was a reflection of everything he became.

being king just made his true nature obvious to everyone, the viewers included.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was the first episode when I was actually shook of Lalo :picard:

That smiley facade dropped when he met Kim. I think she may be on borrowed time :sadcam:
He def lost trust in Saul, and the Salamanca's def known for goin nuclear when anybody fukks up

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was smiling because he found a way to keep Saul locked in.

So you're his wife, the woman he loves?:mjgrin:

The cartel now knows there's something/somebody that he would do anything for.

Which is why Kim made the dumbest move possible:snoop:

They should have used Saul as bait when they first saw the truck. I thought he'd position himself to where the driver would have to stop or get out. Shooting him while driving means no whip to escape in.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Saul trying to find a shortcut and an easy way out of that situation was hilarious. Then when he finally thinks he came up with the master plan to get out of that blazing heat by using himself as bait, Mike hits an impossible shot and the car flips over and is completely totaled.

He definitely earning that 100K

:umad: