Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man that shootout scene was :ohlawd:

Thought Jimmy was gonna get jacked for the $7 million. Wild that the cartel would make the drop so damn close to the border where he would be a sitting duck.

Jimmy has no issue asking for that $100k but shyt for real when he saw his beloved Suzuki with bullet holes in it.

And who the fukk was he kidding trying to save the coffee cup like it was the last shred of “innocence” he’d ever be privileged to enjoy. And LOL @ “I’m almost there” when he was trying to dig that hole with the fukking license plate.

Kim is out of her fukkin mind pulling up on Lalo but Jimmy is the dumbass for running his damn mouth in the first place. And now we get a sense of how shyt will unravel for her.

Cold world when you got $7 million cash and your main option for survival is to drink piss :huhldup:

And for all of his scheming, a day in the desert exposed how much of a bytch Jimmy stood to become. But in the end he played his position and Mike took care of business :obama:

Part me me thought it would be a “happy” wending and they were able to take the Bronco (in tact) and drive back to civilization.
When Lalo told Kim that Saul was a survivor, that shyt came into play when he decided to get seen, keeping dawg in the open for Mike to snipe. He ain't even give Mike a choice, he made a decision to make a move and it was the right move to make

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The image of Saul laying on the ground, with a bottle of human waste at his side, sweat covered, blood smeared clothing, with a makeshift wrap on his head, and Ferragamo loafers, in the middle of the desert, writhing in defeat and agony, was a nice visual of what he was become. The bottle at his side, with the name of a law firm, or his wife's, if I am not mistaken.

They didn't even look in the bronco for water bottles or food?

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Episode was everything this show has been leading to since season 1: Saul as a persona finding his purpose. Thing is, all this first hand experience with how things really work won't help him. He simply can't help himself. He'll try to negotiate with/hustle his way through everything right up until Kim gets Salamanca'd. And then he'll get that there's a definite limit and you can't damn well negotiate with forces of nature.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Man that shootout scene was :ohlawd:

Thought Jimmy was gonna get jacked for the $7 million. Wild that the cartel would make the drop so damn close to the border where he would be a sitting duck.

Jimmy has no issue asking for that $100k but shyt for real when he saw his beloved Suzuki with bullet holes in it.

And who the fukk was he kidding trying to save the coffee cup like it was the last shred of “innocence” he’d ever be privileged to enjoy. And LOL @ “I’m almost there” when he was trying to dig that hole with the fukking license plate.

Kim is out of her fukkin mind pulling up on Lalo but Jimmy is the dumbass for running his damn mouth in the first place. And now we get a sense of how shyt will unravel for her.

Cold world when you got $7 million cash and your main option for survival is to drink piss :huhldup:

And for all of his scheming, a day in the desert exposed how much of a bytch Jimmy stood to become. But in the end he played his position and Mike took care of business :obama:

Part me me thought it would be a “happy” wending and they were able to take the Bronco (in tact) and drive back to civilization.
A stark contrast to when he was hyping himself to be during his rant towards Howard.

Him wearing the electromagnetic blanket was his way of saying Chuck was right all along.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Yeah, I'm not sure on the ultimate fate of Kim, but I hate the fact she went to meet Lalo :francis:. Now he knows he is married with a wife that loves him and is also a lawyer or as Saul would say abogado :troll:to his Spanish clientele. I was kinda surprised that it seemed like Lalo was going to let him get out of picking up the money, until he turned around and asked for 100K to do it.

In Loaded Lux voice - "Is your money bein' long worth your lifespan bein' shorter? " :damn:

When Mike brought out Chuck's space blanket :lolbron:, I knew Jimmy would want no part of that :hubie:.

2 cartel workers in the beginning and one splashing blood while they cleaning up the car :mjtf:

Mike might be the GOAT old man TV character, have to think of who else would make the list :jbhmm:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
When Lalo told Kim that Saul was a survivor, that shyt came into play when he decided to get seen, keeping dawg in the open for Mike to snipe. He ain't even give Mike a choice, he made a decision to make a move and it was the right move to make
That's why I believe he's gonna make one more run as Saul (for whatever reason), hence why he hung up on the vacuum guy.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mike is what Walt was supposed to be. That speech he just gave Saul says all about what his motivations were, he never got greedy or tried to go above his position.
That makes no sense . Some people aren’t meant to rise above their level. Walt was smarter than Mike and wanted to be king. Gus wanted to be king and killed the cartel, he could have played his position but didn’t. Gus and Walt are the same Mike is Jesse level.