Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Man that shootout scene was :ohlawd:

Thought Jimmy was gonna get jacked for the $7 million. Wild that the cartel would make the drop so damn close to the border where he would be a sitting duck.

Jimmy has no issue asking for that $100k but shyt for real when he saw his beloved Suzuki with bullet holes in it.

And who the fukk was he kidding trying to save the coffee cup like it was the last shred of “innocence” he’d ever be privileged to enjoy. And LOL @ “I’m almost there” when he was trying to dig that hole with the fukking license plate.

Kim is out of her fukkin mind pulling up on Lalo but Jimmy is the dumbass for running his damn mouth in the first place. And now we get a sense of how shyt will unravel for her.

Cold world when you got $7 million cash and your main option for survival is to drink piss :huhldup:

And for all of his scheming, a day in the desert exposed how much of a bytch Jimmy stood to become. But in the end he played his position and Mike took care of business :obama:

Part me me thought it would be a “happy” wending and they were able to take the Bronco (in tact) and drive back to civilization.