Official Baywatch Movie Thread 5/26/17 (Trailer Added)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
1 starred for no pics.
image_portrait_w8581.jpg

alexandra-daddario-in-modern-luxury-beach-magazine-june-2015-issue_1.jpg

tumblr_mzoqbscUnb1so0s3vo2_r1_250.gif
alexandra_2.gif

:dead: @ Woody in that gif.

them breast meats :gotawoody:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Even worse. Rock can't produce a better movie? If Daddario wasn't casted in this movie, nobody would give a shyt about this.

Breh...the rock made San Andreas a hit movie. Are you fukking kidding me? If the rock is in it it's going to be a hit at this point. Again...San Andreas is a hit movie because of him and him alone. And if this movie strikes the 21 jump street tone like they say they're going for? Please. This shyt will print money

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:martin: Even worse. Rock can't produce a better movie? If Daddario wasn't casted in this movie, nobody would give a shyt about this.

Breh...the rock made San Andreas a hit movie. Are you fukking kidding me? If the rock is in it it's going to be a hit at this point. Again...San Andreas is a hit movie because of him and him alone. And if this movie strikes the 21 jump street tone like they say they're going for? Please. This shyt will print money

That isn't necessarily true. Movies like "Snitch", "Faster", and, "Empire State" say hi.

Even some of the movie he starred that were hits, I'm sure the studios were hoping for bigger numbers (i.e. "G.I. Joe Retaliation", "Pain & Gain", and "Hercules")

What Director/Writer are involved in this movie that got you this confident? Lord & Miller?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That isn't necessarily true. Movies like "Snitch", "Faster", and, "Empire State" say hi.

Even some of the movie he starred that were hits, I'm sure the studios were hoping for bigger numbers (i.e. "G.I. Joe Retaliation", "Pain & Gain", and "Hercules")

What Director/Writer are involved in this movie that got you this confident? Lord & Miller?

I'm sorry breh but Hercules worldwide was huge. pain and gain was made on the cheap and was a hit. It doesn't have to make $200 mil to be a hit breh.

Pain and gain made $86 mil on a $26 mil budget

Hercules made $244 million worldwide

And neither are these take into account home video

Gi Joe and snitch are the two I'll give you. I'm talking anything post fast five and his rebranding himself getting back into action flicks etc

It's not about me believing it'll be excellent but I'm also not the type to say a movie will be bad without seeing a single frame of it. All I'm saying is, the man, at this point, can do whatever he wants and more than likely it'll be successful. It's not like people were saying 21 jump street would be a hit or a good movie or did I miss that?

Last edited: