[Official] Batman: The Animated Series coming to Blu-ray, next year!

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I myself have always wanted to Buy this Collection as a whole but many years ago. I remember thinking to myself, "BluRay Is Getting More And More Popular, I'd Better Wait." ...year after year, nothing. :mjcry:

....until NOW.:blessed:

I have a couple of Favorites on Digital but :yeshrug: ..not the entire Collection so this will be Great, I hope they offer it with some nice Collectables.

I am going to Pre-Order the Hell out of this.:yes:

DAY ONE.:whew:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
batman-tas-blu-ray.jpg

Blu-ray.com says 10/16 as the release date...it'll also include Mask of the Phantasm and Sub-Zero...:heh: they left out that mediocre mystery of the batwoman...would've been nice to include it for completion's sake since it's still part of the DCAU

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
best cartoon animated series ever slightly over justice league.

the only thing i regret is not enough stories with batman, nightwing, barbara and robin together. It would've been cool to get some jason todd in there as well

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
batman-tas-blu-ray.jpg

Blu-ray.com says 10/16 as the release date...it'll also include Mask of the Phantasm and Sub-Zero...:heh: they left out that mediocre mystery of the batwoman...would've been nice to include it for completion's sake since it's still part of the DCAU
Excellent. Very happy it’ll include those 2 as I hadn’t bought them yet. This will look lovely next to my DC animated 30 film box set

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
batman-tas-blu-ray.jpg

:ohlawd:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can never look at this show the same knowing what a piece of shyt DCAU Batman was.

fukking Grayson's bytch and getting her pregnant :scust: