[Official] Batman: The Animated Series coming to Blu-ray, next year!

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I as well got a fukked up box, which kinda sucks cause i was going to use that to display the mini funkos on my shelf. :francis:

Havnt started watching yet tho, hows it look? It really a huge upgrade over watching on amazon etc?

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I as well got a fukked up box, which kinda sucks cause i was going to use that to display the mini funkos on my shelf. :francis:

Havnt started watching yet tho, hows it look? It really a huge upgrade over watching on amazon etc?

It's cleaner and it "pops". But I'm not gonna act like it's so insanely different that you're gonna be blown away. I'm happy with my purchase, dented box aside.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Got mine. Amazon is fukking up though. My boy got his in their plastic shipping bag with a fukking side of the box fully caved in. Mine was dented. The outer box doesn't matter much, but still. Why would you send a cardboard box in a fukking bag...
Amazon been doing this to me for a while. Luckily I haven't had no major issues. My copy had some small damaged corners and a minor dent in the middle of the front. I don't care since the discs and everything major is good.