Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How old are some of yall? Ya cant be more than 20.

Martin started gaining weight in the late 90s/early 00s. Ppl complained about him gettin fatter
when the 2nd movie came out. Now, almost 20 years after, this is a suprise?

Edit: Yea Martin got to get a personal trainer to drop about 15 lbs, lol

He should have just lost the weight man. He has the resources. It would have illustrated to the people that he's taking this seriously.

looks like it's in the spirit of Bad Boys 2. I like what I see so far, and as far as Martin being puffy, dude is in his 50s, most police officers that age look similar and plus the jokes would write themselves

im in :salute:

martin seriously needs to work out again

Matin being kinda flabby is a flaw in the 2nd movie. They are Bad Boys. Martin's character was funny in the first one, but never felt like a joke.

To me the first one is still the best because that was PRIME Martin. Breh had the energy to steal the spotlight from Will (this was before Will Smith became a megastar tho)

I'm still in. Think its going to be good. Just too bad Martin is the character to make fun of instead of being the real dude he was in the 1st one and somewhat 2nd one.

Said it earlier In thread he did lose the weight for it then shyt got postponed

Then at this

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are hating on how Martin looks about his weigh but I think it adds to the role. He's supposedly retired in the movie while Mike lowry still outchea still bussin his gun on nikkaz. Definitely going to see it opening day since this is well over due. Hopefully there is a better red band trailer before the movie comes out.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's here

tenor.gif

:gladbron::whoo::whew:

I was already Laughing........Their Chemistry is GOAT STATUS. Can't Wait. Midnight Showing.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Martin looking flabby and sick but I can look past it if he's supposed to be retired or been on desk duty or whatever, but his face looks straight up swollen lol. Hope this is good, still looking forward to it, my expectations are pretty low though

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ya'll dudes sounding sweet..."Ewww Martin's soooo fat":dame:

His weight actually plays well into the characters at this point...Mike Lowrey still being a single ladies man and action junkie 25 years later, while Marcus is the old father ready to retire
nikka no one even said that shyt. Quit over-exaggerating shyt for daps:skip:

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"Bad Boys" changed the game having not one but TWO BLACK LEADS when the Buddy Cop Genre formula was normally a Black Lead and A White Lead (48 Hours, Lethal Weapon, Beverley Hills Cop etc) This is the original BLACK EXCELLENCE ACTION FRANCHISE. Sad Michael Bay couldn't come back but based on the trailer, the tone of the Franchise is still there. I'm not going in expecting this to top 1 or 2 because those are just Classics. I just want it close out the Trilogy nicely. 16 Long Years.......great to see them on another Adventure. They brought back Captain Howard too, lol.

220px-Bad_Boys.jpg

51yxrmVP4wL._SX425_.jpg

BadBoys3Poster.png