Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know people like to shyt on him but Bay not being involved is apparent. The action and look of the movie aint hittin like its supposed to.

It’s not as bombastic but looks more visceral, which is more to my taste. Bay’s action can be too loud and too big and loses a sense of gravity. So it just becomes chaos for the sake of chaos

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know people like to shyt on him but Bay not being involved is apparent. The action and look of the movie aint hittin like its supposed to.
Facts :patrice: Shiit look like a spoof at certain points. When they were in the mall shyt looked green screened. On god if this shyt don’t got a fire car chase scene I’m getting up and getting a refund. And Martin look fat as fukk. nikka was breathing hard from hitting a Porsche door on a fire hydrant :martin:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Agreed. Action looks like it's gonna be wack af. I'm just in for the jokes.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Gaddamn...Martin chopped up.

Damn martins neck fat is fukking with me in the trailer

How old are some of yall? Ya cant be more than 20.

Martin started gaining weight in the late 90s/early 00s. Ppl complained about him gettin fatter
when the 2nd movie came out. Now, almost 20 years after, this is a suprise?

Edit: Yea Martin got to get a personal trainer to drop about 15 lbs, lol

He should have just lost the weight man. He has the resources. It would have illustrated to the people that he's taking this seriously.

Matin being kinda flabby is a flaw in the 2nd movie. They are Bad Boys. Martin's character was funny in the first one, but never felt like a joke.

To me the first one is still the best because that was PRIME Martin. Breh had the energy to steal the spotlight from Will (this was before Will Smith became a megastar tho)

I'm still in. Think its going to be good. Just too bad Martin is the character to make fun of instead of being the real dude he was in the 1st one and somewhat 2nd one.