Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Private Eye? Is this a blaxploitation film set in the 70s?:mjlol:

It’s common for former cops to go into the private eye business. And definitely common for movie and tv shows. They get out of the force and realize they’d rather be their own boss. It’s a film noir trope that’s been done over and over and over for decades.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
KFC_ChknShareBuckets_InSit_7746_.jpg
crushgrapes.jpg
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look I’m on record thinking everyone is falling for the pump fake. Big time. And this movie has had 3 or 4 release dates in the past two years. But what don’t you like about the synopsis IF it’s true

3rd wheel young cop and them taking on a foreign baddie sounds very Lethal Weapon 4ish to me and I don't see Burnett as a PI, he should be promoted and behind a desk.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
3rd wheel young cop and them taking on a foreign baddie sounds very Lethal Weapon 4ish to me and I don't see Burnett as a PI, he should be promoted and behind a desk.
I hope they make the young cop a young Black actor, but I wouldn't be surprised if they make him white or white hispanic

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

The second thing I’d disagree with but also it depends on how it’s set up. But as far as the first, the synopsis doesn’t say the new partner is a part of the whole movie. For all you know he could be canon fodder. Not saying he is but it doesn’t say he’s a permanent fixture.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I want 3 to be as compact as part 1, part 2 was fukkin bloated....lets go Cuba and save my sister yay :camby:

If it were me I’d go back to the scale of part 1 also but I feel like the cat is out of the bag now. But action movies of this type have gotten smaller in the past 15 years and they’re competing with stuff like John wick now so bigger isn’t always better

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The second thing I’d disagree with but also it depends on how it’s set up. But as far as the first, the synopsis doesn’t say the new partner is a part of the whole movie. For all you know he could be canon fodder. Not saying he is but it doesn’t say he’s a permanent fixture.

I can see this new partner being in the whole film Mike will warn him about playing cop the Starsky and Hutch reference will go over his head, he will get injured by the villain, then :flabbynsick:and :flabbynsick: team up towards the end one last time.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I want 3 to be as compact as part 1, part 2 was fukkin bloated....lets go Cuba and save my sister yay :camby:

Yes, that part was a bit much, but, that makes the film, what a 8/10?

I agree, too. Bad Boys 3 bet not be 2 hours

if they could cast Michael B. Jordan as Mike Lawry new partner it would literally be like a passing of the torch from will to mbj on the big screen :whew:
:scusthov: Will don't have the torch to pass

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if they could cast Michael B. Jordan as Mike Lawry new partner it would literally be like a passing of the torch from will to mbj on the big screen :whew:

It will be Brandon T Jackson or Lakeith Stanfield :lolbron: