Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's DEPRESSION TIME :blessed:

Sad Gawd Reiner is back to show what true anguish and despair is :noah:

I think we past Depression at this point…. I’m expecting to see anguish and disparity.

There needs to be a scene where someone is on top of a building watching the Titans come to their village, trampling over everything and crushing hundreds of people.

And instead of waiting on that same fate they jump off a building :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think we past Depression at this point…. I’m expecting to see anguish and disparity.

There needs to be a scene where someone is on top of a building watching the Titans come to their village, trampling over everything and crushing hundreds of people.

And instead of waiting on that same fate they jump off a building :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Jump off and end up smashed by a Titan kneecap :russ: .

The manga has some great depictions of the world during the rumbling. Hopefully Mappa doesn't hold back

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:hhh::picard:Only GriffithSet would say such depravity :hhh: