Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
EDIT: MANGA READERS PLZ DO NOT POST SPOILERS

Final Season. this thread is a discussion for anime only watchers.

Studio has changed from WIT to MAPPA and Mappa has a great track record with their animations so you'll stay :eat: during this season. I also think Mappa has made the characters look like how they actually look in the manga.

episode 1 was pretty amazing for the debut imo.

opening is fire

here's the end song

Where the manga thread dirty sprite ?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Also I’m going have to go back and read through the books there was a guy that was protecting the princess but they just stop mentioning him

he had titan powers I think

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Floch would give your fav characters not named Levi or Mikasa that WORK:pacspit:

shyt no more more p*ssy in the AOT streets than Jean right now…… and Armin can get it too:ufdup:

Armin is a bytch, watching him get flame broiled was a top tier moment in the series. Levi was ready to kill them all to give Erwin the colossal titan. he should have murked one to send a message :manny:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Floch is a top 5 p*ssy in the series, he only got tough when victory was assured :camby:

:what: Where in the world did you get this from?

862119d28ca5c3d5e3e5775e5307376b9b1ea052.gifv

url

Put some respect on his name. The power went to his head and he definitely needed to be put down but he wasn’t no coward. He put it all on the line for Eldia.

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Also I’m going have to go back and read through the books there was a guy that was protecting the princess but they just stop mentioning him

he had titan powers I think

it was Ymir it seem like he was a guy for some reason :snoop:

I think they changed his look in diff chapters

that’s what through me off

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
One thing I want to know in season 1 Eren gets eaten by that old ass titan that looked like Armin’s grandpa and he didn’t transform back. I mean Eren had the attack titan then. So wtf happened?
Also if it’s a manga plot for the remaining chapters not animated don’t tell me why just tell me I’ll see in the next season(didn’t read the manga just the show)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
One thing I want to know in season 1 Eren gets eaten by that old ass titan that looked like Armin’s grandpa and he didn’t transform back. I mean Eren had the attack titan then. So wtf happened?
Also if it’s a manga plot for the remaining chapters not animated don’t tell me why just tell me I’ll see in the next season(didn’t read the manga just the show)
You have to ingest the spinal fluid for the Nine to transfer, so Eren went down whole. Presumably before he could be killed or digested, he instinctively activated his powers.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK

Sawano is one of the GOAT composers but the work Yamamoto has done this season :wow: :wow: :wow:

Out of the entire show his tracks have become my favorite.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finally watching the final 4 episodes of season 4 I had on the backburner and got damn did Mappa come through :banderas:

They didn't shy away from the brutality at all, I think they dialed it up :damn:

Really brought the manga to life here, its been so long since I read it.

Last edited: