Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
That boy Floch is out of control. I partially agreed with him in S4 Part 1, but he’s gone off the deep end now.

Dude just straight up gloated about the Volunteer’s home countries being crushed. :merchant:

Are we sure Floch isn’t a direct descendant of the first Eldian King.

I feel like a lot of the military in paradis especially the scouts have been suffering from severe ptsd. It’s not normal for them to go through hell and come out a sane person. Floch insane, eren insane, conny lost it, Mikasa and Armin are on the edge. Jean is the only one who seems stable. I wouldn’t trust any of these ppl to lead a nation after this

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That boy Floch is out of control. I partially agreed with him in S4 Part 1, but he’s gone off the deep end now.

Dude just straight up gloated about the Volunteer’s home countries being crushed. :merchant:

Yea…. Floch has lost his Gotdamn mind….. and there is no going back on that

I hate to say it…. But someone gonna have to put him down and I think it gonna be Jean

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

attack-on-titan-floch.gif

Floch is the worst.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When this came out I used to read and watch the anime until season 2. Picked it back up and binged for 2 weeks and wow I don't know how to feel anymore :mjcry: