The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Next week
crowd-putting-off-basketball-player-psych-out-13608429328.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
They did a decent job of explaining the time paradox with Eren, Grisha and Zeke. I worried they wouldn't do it well. You can't see your own future as the Attack Titan but you can see the everyones before you and after you. Zeke bringing Eren to see Grisha (who saw Erens future memories) allowed Eren to see his own future through Grisha, and convinced Grisha to kill the Reiss's. Reiner was always right. Eren is the LAST person that should have the coordinate. Zeke fukked up

:wow:
:ahh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn Eren:dwillhuh:
Eren been crazy. Jean and Reiner were the only ones who saw Eren for what he really was. Everyone else convinced themselves it wasn't so or didn't know him well enough to realize it (Zeke). This is who he always has been. Every crazy look in his eyes for years now. A nikka staring off into the distance staring at world with hate even when everyone else is overjoyed with freedom and peace, is absolutely a nikka that would kill everyone and everything that's not his family. Eren is a Destroyer. He would scorch the earth for revenge. "Even if you aint do it, you let it happen and lived happily knowing it", that's how he sees the world. Aint no innocents in Erens mind. They all gotta go.
:yeshrug:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You, right but I felt this one. That thing sticking out of Eren's neck, the music. Armin relieved Eren on their side but thinking :patrice:damn, he don't need that many colosals to beat Marley then Eren using his power to talk to all the Eldians even the ones on Marley to let them know what's up.:whew: I might be on a high right now.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

This will go down as no less than Top 5. They pulling no punches with this

GOATmir is here and she is not playing :usure:. Ereh came through and crushed the buildings :banderas:

#teamereh #unleashtheflutesguru

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Eren been crazy. Jean and Reiner were the only ones who saw Eren for what he really was. Everyone else convinced themselves it wasn't so or didn't know him well enough to realize it (Zeke). This is who he always has been. Every crazy look in his eyes for years now. A nikka staring off into the distance staring at world with hate even when everyone else is overjoyed with freedom and peace, is absolutely a nikka that would kill everyone and everything that's not his family. Eren is a Destroyer. He would scorch the earth for revenge. "Even if you aint do it, you let it happen and lived happily knowing it", that's how he sees the world. Aint no innocents in Erens mind. They all gotta go.
:yeshrug:

Shoutout Jean he had a lot of development for someone with no special powers or standing in the series. #Horseface

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:wow::wow::wow:

Had to rewatch this episode as soon as it ended.

Ymir was a slave even in death. She deserves to be free :mjcry:

:mjlol: At Armin declaring victory with that sinister ass music playing in the background

Looks like they’re setting up Eren to be the final boss. Are they gonna do what I think they will?:lupe: