Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Really? I feel like the last 5 years has been the best FX has every been. Between Snowfall, Atlanta, Dave, What we do in the Shadows, Fargo, Devs, Etc…..

Only shows I remember from the 2000s was Sons of Anarchy, Nip Tuck, and Louie
I can see why some may feel like that. They got another avenue in FX on Hulu to showcase their programming on exclusively, with most of the shows being either underrated gems or straight misses. They’ve definitely built up their brand though.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How can anyone think Dave is better than Atlanta :scust:

Dave relies way too much on gross out humor just when you think they let a scene breathe and they have some good moments here comes something disgusting :hhh:

Kevin Hart is an executive producer. Curb Your Enthusiasm showrunner also runs Dave. LeBron was cosigner this show heavily when it first dropped. Plus the Scooter Braun connection......and Atlanta still shyt on it :mjlol:

Last edited:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Apparently he's been reading the message boards.
8-CBBBB32-4-E8-B-474-B-8-CE9-EC32-E63-D8074.jpg

came in here to say that hopefully “Dave” is gonna push them to greatness. Seems like Donald locked in.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I can see why some may feel like that. They got another avenue in FX on Hulu to showcase their programming on exclusively, with most of the shows being either underrated gems or straight misses. They’ve definitely built up their brand though.

FX been crack for 20 years now, people still sleeping. Need a better marketing plan I guess but even their advertisements are dope as hell

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Really? I feel like the last 5 years has been the best FX has every been. Between Snowfall, Atlanta, Dave, What we do in the Shadows, Fargo, Devs, Etc…..

Only shows I remember from the 2000s was Sons of Anarchy, Nip Tuck, and Louie

reservation dogs was EXCELLENT as well. and don't forget Ramy.

or are those Hulu exclusive shows? I never know since I watch all my FX shows on Hulu and assume any :fire: that's on Hulu came from FX.