Official Art Thread (painters, fine artists, etc Come In)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Bought an art easel
Acrylic paint
Brushes
Voodoo Ranger

Always wanted to be an artist
What you tryna do? Depending on what you mean by success in visual arts, I'm pretty accomplished myself. 3 yrs into my career. Gotta show this Saturday in Nashville too.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
What you tryna do? Depending on what you mean by success in visual arts, I'm pretty accomplished myself. 3 yrs into my career. Gotta show this Saturday in Nashville too.
Congratulations breh. I like surrealist art, edvard munch, Van Gogh, Basquiat, Hokusai, Henry Matisse, etc.

As of now would like to get decent. Can’t get ahead of myself. More interested in a cartoony style with good shading and lighting.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Congratulations breh. I like surrealist art, edvard munch, Van Gogh, Basquiat, Hokusai, Henry Matisse, etc.

As of now would like to get decent. Can’t get ahead of myself. More interested in a cartoony style with good shading and lighting.
Cartoons style? Like Pop Art? How are you basic understanding of art practices? Can you do realism, photo realism, hyperrealism? What about still lifes? You into them?

Nice to have a breh here who is about that art life....bunch music lovers round here...not enough Artists🤌🏿

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Don't forget to buy a canvas breh
:camby:we don't use canvas round here like some bytch ass muthafukkas:childplease:

We use WOOD PANELS and WOOD PANELS ACCESSORIES :birdman:...

You gon have ol boy looking foolish at Michael's and Hobby Lobby buying paint supplies next to the Grandma Berta who buys her Acrylic sewing materials:mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Cartoons style? Like Pop Art? How are you basic understanding of art practices? Can you do realism, photo realism, hyperrealism? What about still lifes? You into them?

Nice to have a breh here who is about that art life....bunch music lovers round here...not enough Artists🤌🏿
I’m not good at drawing. I used to draw decent as a child. I would draw anime and felix the cat. I lost it and want to get back into it. Been going to Barnes and Nobles getting the Art In America magazine

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I’m not good at drawing. I used to draw decent as a child. I would draw anime and felix the cat. I lost it and want to get back into it. Been going to Barnes and Nobles getting the Art In America magazine
Awww...then you need the basics pretty much. How old are you? You may wanna enroll in art school. Get a degree and fulfill your passion.

In the meantime I can you this..you gotta understand color, line, form and chiroscura to be a great artist.