OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
If you would've told me years ago that Deathstroke would make a CW appearance (fukk Smallville) and look badass at all times I wouldn't have believed you, but both Arrow and Manu Bennet are KILLING it. Every fight scene with him in it is a highlight :banderas:

That acting by the Cisco Ramon actor was cringe worthy tho :scusthov:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Evacuate the women and children, Deathstroke's in the building:lawd: And, he has an army of mirakuru goons:banderas: Slade nunchucking Oli's arrows with a sword:wow:, and dismantling his tech lair:gladbron: I don't know why Thea doesn't look on the bright side of having mass-murderers for parents:skip: Once Laurel stop being an alcoholic-pill-popping bytch, her brains/looks are properly resurfacing:whoo: Isabel's a bad bytch for taking those shots to the chest, and not dying:whew:...then again it is Diggle shooting:mjlol:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ollie should have hit her with ....."You know they gonna take the club too right?...:usure:"

Like this broad can go play grown up as everything goes to sh!t around her.
That little boney bytch will be in the Glades selling her twat for a can a spam. Ungrateful little spoiled bytch always crying popping pills and wrecking her luxury cars and owning. That bytch ain't built for poverty (even though she kind of is... She just missing flies buzzing around her face)The females on this show really piss me off. The only one playing her role is dent chin Sara.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
forgot this shyt came on by the time it did come on so i had to d/l it....shyt was :whew: my dude slade just chillin in the arrow cave looking like jason x waiting to put the beats on the crew (which he did easily) :jawalrus:...that reveal with it being roy dumbass (:beli:) instead of slade had a nicca like :ohhh:, then my dude ollie had to put bow and arrow to purpose on that silly side hoe :salute: and diggle had to finish that hoe off :obama:(well at the time she was finished)....the only downside of the ep was the flash tie in characters mostly cuz that dude was too fruity to me :mjpls:...no more breaks brehs :blessed: nuthin but piff every week til its over :ahh:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That little boney bytch will be in the Glades selling her twat for a can a spam. Ungrateful little spoiled bytch always crying popping pills and wrecking her luxury cars and owning. That bytch ain't built for poverty (even though she kind of is... She just missing flies buzzing around her face)The females on this show really piss me off. The only one playing her role is dent chin Sara.
Sounds like you got some issues with women breh

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sounds like you got some issues with women breh
Nah I like Sara. I got an issue with the way most females are written for TV shows. Its always an extreme on both ends of the spectrum. Doing vindictive shyt b/c some relationship aint work (Isabelle) or being a whiny spoiled brat with Daddy issues (Thea). I love Felicity's sexy ass and she's actually written pretty good. Sara cool too hell even Mama Queen's sexy MILF ass could get it and she handles shyt like a boss when need be.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this episode and liked the fact they brought back up the use of the skeleton key. Also Isabelle could already fight, now she has the miraku in her now :win:, Slade's army just keeps getting stronger. I hope they deliver on the final showdown between Team Arrow vs. Team Slade with a well shot action sequence.

Laurel getting her Nancy Drew on, took her long enough to see the truth :heh:. Yeah the guy who keeps rescuing you and protecting you and started appearing after Oliver returned isn't a coincidence :lupe:.

Quentin really has done a 180 on the Arrow, dude is the president of his fan club now and willing to take a beating in jail for him :bryan: