OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It was a decent episode.... Felicity got dumped again and barry was in a coma he's already pulling chicks... :lolbron:

Diggle with the killshot. two in the chest, fukk you bytch...

Thea not listening to rational fukking reason, ollie being a bytch and not telling the truth...

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
wait a min Arrow came on today?????? Comcast here in Illinois did not have it listed, so my DVR never recorded it

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I'm really feeling :pacspit: towards thea right now. How you feel your family deserves to lose everything over your tantrum. It's like as Laurel gets back in our good graces Thea falls out.

son...she's a female....if that was a dude it would have took him a few mins into the episode to think rationally..."I ain't finna go broke over no dumb shyt like this...pass the papers"

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
son...she's a female....if that was a dude it would have took him a few mins into the episode to think rationally..."I ain't finna go broke over no dumb shyt like this...pass the papers"
Ollie should have hit her with ....."You know they gonna take the club too right?...:usure:"

Like this broad can go play grown up as everything goes to sh!t around her.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This episode is just:banderas:

"Remember who taught you how to fight kid":lupe:

The Roy twist

Diggle putting 2 hot ones in that dimbass bytch:banderas:

Wack-Ollie putting them shells in the Doc:gladbron:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:
ivELtjERxvnMS.gif
iVx5bOYpaOOW7.gif
:ufdup:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Team Arrow getting their guerrilla tactics on and feeling all proud of themselves and then Slade strolls into their home base and mopped the floor with all of them in record time.:mjlol:

Isabelle sending the entire Queen clan to the poor house because she got sprung on Papa Queen's stroke game. Angry women are a motherfukker.

I get Thea is all bytchy over everybody lying to her about who her real dad is but if I was Ollie I would have dropkicked her ass and made her sign those papers. Be mad all you want but don't fukk with the money.

Pseudo-Flash crossover with Barry Allen's supporting crew. Slade was about to put the beats on them something serious if they didn't find Dr. Light's light gun...I bet we see a full on super-villain appearance by Light in The Flash series in Season 1.

Barry aint even give Felicity no dikk yet and she's already getting jealous of Iris.

I liked how Slade wasn't ready for Ollie to use a trick arrow on him. They need to get the Queen finances back on track though because trick arrows aint cheap and Ollie is going to need as many of them as he can get once Slade's army gets rolling.

Diggle officially joined the Hard on Hoes movement by putting some rounds in Isabelle's chest without even blinking twice.

But now she is back to life and got Mirakuru flowing through her system now too. Team Arrow is doomed unless they get that cure mass produced.

Laurel doing her remedial Sherlock Holmes impression was crazy. And how was it that easy for Laurel to get her dad out of jail? All she did was threaten her boss and poof Quentin is free. That was bullshyt.

Can't wait for next week with Royd running rampaint on that juice. Hopefully he chokes Thea out.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did I miss something but how is everybody successfully reacting to Mirakuru? I thought survival was slim but Slades whole crew is juiced up now.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Did I miss something but how is everybody successfully reacting to Mirakuru? I thought survival was slim but Slades whole crew is juiced up now.
I think because they're using slades blood as a vector it's supposed to make it work:patrice:
Yeah They didn't explain it well, but hey they still dropping gems though :ahh: