Official Apple WWDC 2017 Thread: New Macbooks, iPads, Updated OS's...Siri Speaker? 1PM ET

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I had one but replaced it with a surface pro 4.

Was too bulky when paird with a keyboard.
I actually replaced my Surface Pro with the Ipad Pro. The fact the battery literally lasts twice as long doing the same tasks was enough for me.

Plus the Surface pro didn't really get good until like 6 months into its lifespan. It was damn near unusable when i initially bought it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I actually replaced my Surface Pro with the Ipad Pro. The fact the battery literally lasts twice as long doing the same tasks was enough for me.

Plus the Surface pro didn't really get good until like 6 months into its lifespan. It was damn near unusable when i initially bought it.

Its been good for me, and i have alot of development stuff on it that an ipad simply cant support.

If I werent a power user I will say the ipad isnt bad at all, but for people doing techincal stuff the ipad simply isnt there yet. Yeah you can throw a virtual machine with windows on the ipad but it still is funky even then.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cash app has a virtual card which goes to your apple pay.

Are you saying the apple pay card allows for instant transfers from your bank account?

Or are you saying the money transferred to your apple pay card (from someone sending you money) are avail. Right away? I believ with the cash app the only thing you wait on is sending the money to your bank account, other wise the money is on the cash app card instantly (just like pay pal).
Oh I didn't know about the cash app having that virtual car. Not sure on the time, but I'm assuming it'll be available right away on the Apple card

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm remotely interested in is this new Files app and multitasking dock for ipad pro. You can already draw on screenshots so maybe what they mean is that it takes less clicks to get to

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I like the iOS 11 updates.
:ehh:

Regarding the HomePod...,perhaps I'm old school but I just don't like the idea of more shyt that can potentially listen in on me. That, and dat price.

Mom got me and my sister Echos for Christmas and we both sent them shyts back. Some shyt is definitely meant to spy on you even more than we already are being spied on. I'm all for good tech but certain things I'm just not inviting in my home.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mom got me and my sister Echos for Christmas and we both sent them shyts back. Some shyt is definitely meant to spy on you even more than we already are being spied on. I'm all for good tech but certain things I'm just not inviting in my home.

Yeah i turned that goofy always listening "hey siri" feature off. Def dont plan on getting the speakers but more powers to those into that stuff.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah i turned that goofy always listening "hey siri" feature off. Def dont plan on getting the speakers but more powers to those into that stuff.
:ohhh: Have you turned over a new leaf?

you were justifying the $99 stylus at one reveal