Official Apple WWDC 2017 Thread: New Macbooks, iPads, Updated OS's...Siri Speaker? 1PM ET

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
i know it probably wouldn't sound right in that big auditorium but why not have an actually speaker on the stage. playing music off a video makes no sense:gucci:
I didn't get that either. They just played a song with different eq settings. What does that have to do with the speaker?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I like the iOS 11 updates.
:ehh:

Regarding the HomePod...,perhaps I'm old school but I just don't like the idea of more shyt that can potentially listen in on me. That, and dat price.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats different between transfering the amounts from your bank account? Havent seen the presentation yet
Because if you transfer it to your bank I'm sure there's a wait time, with using the virtual Apple Pay card, you can load the money onto the that card and go you Apple Pay at any store immediately.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Because if you transfer it to your bank I'm sure there's a wait time, with using the virtual Apple Pay card, you can load the money onto the that card and go you Apple Pay at any store immediately.

Cash app has a virtual card which goes to your apple pay.

Are you saying the apple pay card allows for instant transfers from your bank account?

Or are you saying the money transferred to your apple pay card (from someone sending you money) are avail. Right away? I believ with the cash app the only thing you wait on is sending the money to your bank account, other wise the money is on the cash app card instantly (just like pay pal).