Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wonder if I should go for the 6.5 but that shyt looks big as hell and I might end up dropping it.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Wonder if I should go for the 6.5 but that shyt looks big as hell and I might end up dropping it.
It will be the exact same size as an iPhone 6/7/8 Plus. Just a lot more screen space. Get one in your hands and you’ll know if it’s too big or not.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It will be the exact same size as an iPhone 6/7/8 Plus. Just a lot more screen space. Get one in your hands and you’ll know if it’s too big or not.

Not even that big. The screen isn't even an inch bigger than the X and the phone is basically all screen, just shows how embarrassing the bezels used to be.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Not even that big. The screen isn't even an inch bigger than the X and the phone is basically all screen, just shows how embarrassing the bezels used to be.
I believe it will be more than an inch bigger because Apple had some funny numbers with the iPhone X. It’s not 5.8 inches. The iPhone 8 Plus already has a bigger screen than the iPhone X, so the iPhone Max screen size will feel gargantuan as it will be both longer and much wider than the X screen.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Applecare is well worth it if you keep your phone longer than a year.

i had it on my 6 plus and used it to fix my screen cause I dropped it once and it cracked. never used it after that on any of my products, and that was in 2014. im a grown ass man i know how to take care of my shyt.

got that replaced and kept it for 2 years till the 7 plus no problems.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I believe it will be more than an inch bigger because Apple had some funny numbers with the iPhone X. It’s not 5.8 inches. The iPhone 8 Plus already has a bigger screen than the iPhone X, so the iPhone Max screen size will feel gargantuan as it will be both longer and much wider than the X screen.

Not saying the actual footprint will be less than an inch, just the display is less than an inch. Then again I've mostly had bigger phones so I might be warped on the subject.

I don't think it'll be overwhelming, size wise I'm thinking it'd be like going from an X to a S9+ just a bit wider on the sides. That's manageable, overwhelming would be X to Note 9, imo.

I'll always recommend going bigger if it's in the budget, it's always the better model of any phone.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that resolution for the 6.1” phone correct? It’s worse than the current 8+ but on a bigger screen and it’s not that much better than a 4.7” 8....:picard:
Yeah, i didnt peep that before, that shyt is garbo. I'ma see how the biggest one is in person. If i dont like it, i'ma rock out another year with my 7plus. This shyt hasnt lost a beat yet. Battery still at 100% even w/ me using fast charging :ahh:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:myman: Might cop the new airpods too, mine are fukking trash, sometimes they take maddddddddd long to connect and sometimes they'll just disconnect while on call, or switch to the other airpod thats still inthe case smh.

Ya'll think if i clean my og ones someone will buy it off craigslist? :patrice: