Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
as I've said from day 1 - the world is ready for a really well done perspective movie. Act like Honey I Shrunk the Kids isn't a kiddie classic. i think people assume he talks to bugs on some land Aquaman shyt and don't realize the shrinking capabilities. how is that a lame power? I think that's dope. Captain America throws a shield.

I was off this movie when Edgar Wright left, but a lot of his fingerprints are still on it, and i love the cast. can't wait for the trailer

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
as I've said from day 1 - the world is ready for a really well done perspective movie. Act like Honey I Shrunk the Kids isn't a kiddie classic. i think people assume he talks to bugs on some land Aquaman shyt and don't realize the shrinking capabilities. how is that a lame power? I think that's dope. Captain America throws a shield.

I was off this movie when Edgar Wright left, but a lot of his fingerprints are still on it, and i love the cast. can't wait for the trailer
whats ill about Ant Man that I always loved is HES STILL STRONG WHEN HES LITTLE!!! :damn:

get fukked up by a lil ass Ant Man brehs

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps
Trailer was some of the dumbest shyt i've ever seen in my life. Wasn't going to see this anyway because antman sucks to begin with, but a trailer is not the place to be playing with my emotions.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Yall better go watch this movie when it drops I need to see this in Infinity War :blessed:
0neAHGT.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
How do you make Hawkeye a legit stud on screen? pair him with Ant-Man. that scene in a movie would blow people away

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont know shyt about ant man, what does he do as an ant?

He doesn't turn into an ant, he changes size:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant-Man_(Scott_Lang)#Powers_and_abilities

Using a gaseous form of "Pym particles" kept in a compartment in his belt, Ant-Man had the power to shrink himself (and other people and objects along with himself) to the size of an ant and return to normal. Over time, he has acquired the ability to change size at will, seemingly without the need for the gas. His cybernetic helmet allows rudimentary telepathic communication with insects, and is equipped with sound amplification equipment allowing normal-sized humans to hear him. The helmet also has a retractable plexiglass face shield and a limited air supply. Lang retained his normal strength in ant size.

Scott Lang can also shrink to sub-microscopic size, and thereby enter the countless "subatomic universes".

He has advanced training and expertise in electronics, having earned an electronics technician certificate, plus additional advanced electronics training he received while in prison.

Fred.