OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30k?????? :dead: guess we won't be seein these cacs flood the boards with 50 cent threads anymore

Oh they're not gonna give up trying to make 50 hot again until he pulls the plug. I don't think he's gonna get the message until about a year after everyone else does.

Last edited:

MiC

Pro
Daps
30k more on a mjor label with a drake FT :yeshrug:

if thats a W to you :yeshrug: i aint even gon argue with ya

30k with paid cable television performances, video premiers on revolt/fuse/mtv, paying for spins to have a top 15 urban radio record, buying the domain for a new website for promo, paying to have a massive billboard in Times Square, paying to shoot 14 music videos, paying for trey songz and dr dre to appear, premiering records on 106 and park, reuniting flabby and sick crew at summer jam....

If that's a W to you :yeshrug: I ain't even gon argue with ya

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
50 Cent is crying after Fat Joe’s funeral, mocking his rival rapper after Soundscan came out indicating Joey Crack’s album ‘Elephant In The Room’ only sold 46,000 copies in the first week. “I think this is really bad for him,” 50 said. “He won’t ever create material that makes him relevant.”

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
how?

u sound :umad: that drake last 2 sinlges prooting albums obly pushed 40k, and 60k 1st week

whats more suprising drake singles floppin in 2014 or curtis selling 35k?

First of I don't care about Aubrey like that , second off those aren't Drake singles he's just featured on um:sas2:

And I'm so glad my fav rapper isn't sick and flabby

TI's first week sales in late 2012 was 100k :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
30k with paid cable television performances, video premiers on revolt/fuse/mtv, paying for spins to have a top 15 urban radio record, buying the domain for a new website for promo, paying to have a massive billboard in Times Square, paying to shoot 14 music videos, paying for trey songz and dr dre to appear, premiering records on 106 and park, reuniting flabby and sick crew at summer jam....

If that's a W to you :yeshrug: I ain't even gon argue with ya

do you understand why he sold every track from #AA every week for the last 2 months leading up to the album? for an INDEPENDENT artist?

in this climate what makes more $$$ singles or albums?

i dont give a fukk about the #'s only 35k sold and the most talked about rapper in 2014.