OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
You would think 50 would have been smart enough to see when his songs were flopping, that he would have held off on releasing even more wack singles for free.

Thats common sense:pachaha:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
hahahahahahahahaha

the g-unit wigger brigade did all that work for nothin :mjlol: 30k lmaooooooooooo

i tried to tell nikkas he wouldn't even move 50k, aint nobody except dedicated weirdos and euro cacs tryna listen to that bullshyt

just this morning i was still seein some of em talmbout "the summer jam incident might push it to 200 ~ 250k" :dead: :dead: :dead:

can they just give up tryna convince us g-unit is still poppin? curtis "soundscan" jackson doin 30k yall :laff:

MiC

Pro
Daps
hahahahahahahahaha

the g-unit wigger brigade did all that work for nothin :mjlol: 30k lmaooooooooooo

i tried to tell nikkas he wouldn't even move 50k, aint nobody except dedicated weirdos and euro cacs tryna listen to that bullshyt

just this morning i was still seein some of em talmbout "the summer jam incident might push it to 200 ~ 250k" :dead: :dead: :dead:

can they just give up tryna convince us g-unit is still poppin? curtis "soundscan" jackson doin 30k yall :laff:

And they tried to say summer jam was more live for flop unit that drake and wayne!