OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

swerve

All Star
Daps
50 is still distributed by UMG though, so who knows what happened to his vevo profits.

http://www.universalmusic.com/artists?initial=#
@MiC is on his rambo tip.
one man army vs 50 stans
too funny:russ::mjlol::deadmanny:

weirdrambo-o.gif
Having two aliases in 2014 is like sucking dikk on the regular
Or... sucking another posters dikk is like sucking dikk in real life

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@MiC @hustlemania @Real

:salute:You have won the battle, but you will not win the war. Holla back in September when Street King Immortal drops :blessed:...he will sell 900k first week. Book it.....

Again, Animal Ambition is by far the best mixtape/album of 2014. Hands down....

TO BE CONTINUED....GGGGGGGGG-GUNITTTTTTTTTTTTT
Delusion. Actually

MiC

Pro
Daps
You a stupid motherfukker if you think 50 uploading his videos to VEVO he is no longer the profiter of those videos. You think UMG takes all the profit because it is uploaded to VEVO? :what:
You come up with more and more stupid shyt for every day

And its worth to be said again

50k first week with a mixtape :whoo:

Not all the profit. But if you think they gonna let 50 cake off views from THEIR business you are an idiot

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
why are yall still arguing wit this donkey face

he trolls on ktt, has numerous alias, and just make up info....

and he go keep doin it as long as u keep responding back

let the shyt die

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
i know u get yo info off wilkapedia where anybody can edit and put anything

and i dont care wat account u got on there, i just know wen i was over there, i seen a nikka name spelled jus like yours and did the same trolling u doin now

MiC

Pro
Daps
i know u get yo info off wilkapedia where anybody can edit and put anything

and i dont care wat account u got on there, i just know wen i was over there, i seen a nikka name spelled jus like yours and did the same trolling u doin now

You saw a dude named "MiC"? Post some screen shots.

And I never get my info from wiki. EVER

Go back a few pages and see basquiat using wiki as a source and me sending him packing with billboard, soundscan, and riaa.

Never wiki

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Not all the profit. But if you think they gonna let 50 cake off views from THEIR business you are an idiot
Im not one to fall for your bait posts or argue about figures I dont benefit from, but 50 definitely saw more profit than the average artist from youtube views which is why he shot a video for every song in the first place. This is coming from a very valuable inside source on another forum that shall remain nameless. Whether u wanna believe it or not is on you but dude is legit:manny:

Artists & Labels are not all the way clear when they announce deals or splits etc

Animal Ambition is the last album out of a 5 album solo deal (group albums/compilations didn't count) 50 owes Universal/interscope (caroline is still under Universal Banner)

They made the mistake in telling him he could keep the proceeds of any single he released with a video .... so he released them all (smart or not you decide)

You probably win financially but to the general public if album numbers don't come back decent it looks like a loss (and rightly so) because we created the whole sales thing back in the day we can't change it now if things aren't looking good ...

No excuses it is what it is ..... money isn't everything ......

Have a blessed day everyone

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why didn't Curtis bytch ass buy some copies to at least make that opening week be 125k, take that financial L and avoid getting clowned

Lets be for real here....you think 47,000 people really bought that album??

Woodface bought 35,000 himself....12k people actually bought the album

Trust me, that ni99a closet full of AA right now

MiC

Pro
Daps
Lets be for real here....you think 47,000 people really bought that album??

Woodface bought 35,000 himself....12k people actually bought the album

Trust me, that ni99a closet full of AA right now

Yayo bath tub and sink is probably full of AA copies right now too. He went from 30-35k projected to 47k sold...bought 15k to save face.

Them 2nd week #s will tell the story