OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

DATMAN$

Pro
Daps
Reppin
in your momma
im lost yall fags want small clothes skirt wearing feminie rappers or singing rappers i should of knew hiphop was over when kanye beat 50 in sales i hate yall yall killed hiphop he was the 50cent was the last gangster left

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
im lost yall fags want small clothes skirt wearing feminie rappers or singing rappers i should of knew hiphop was over when kanye beat 50 in sales i hate yall yall killed hiphop he was the 50cent was the last gangster left

why don't you holla at the 10 million "gangsters" that bought GRODT and ask them why they didn't buy this album?

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Does anyone have the production credits for this shyt? Who the hell is producing beats like this in 2014??? :mjlol:

I swear to god this nikka gets in a time machine and takes it back to 2003 everytime he starts to record these albums

wtfjagsfan.gif

cam_e_ron50

KillaKiloz
Daps
Reppin
Collingwood
honestly the album isnt that bad. overall a better album than curtis, but the good songs on curtis are better than the good songs on here. BISD, TM, GRODT>>>>AA. on this album i dont really have to much of a problem with 50s rapping, its more the production. some weak ass beats on here.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
To my 50 stans I denounce my stanery after that Bieber statement..

hold on.. what happened..? :dwillhuh:

‘I don’t think he’s racist,’ he said. ‘I don’t think he even knows who he is at this point – he’s so young. When you see people become huge stars real early, it’s tough for them.’

He added: ‘You have to grow up with all these expectations. I think Justin’s still a baby and he’s lost.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ollowing-emergence-damning-video-footage.html

Is this the actual aggressive harsh realities we should come to expect and accept from the new 50 independent cent?

:lupe:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I d/l'ed the album to check it out.

I know people say this a lot and it's cliche as hell but I let it play through while laying back on my bed, got about 5 songs in and next thing I know I woke up and my iTunes was just sitting there with the apple chilling where the song name shows up.

I felt rejuvenated on some :obama: :ohhh:

Only thing stopping me from making this a #RecyclingBinClassic is me contemplating making a playlist of the first 5 songs as a lullaby playlist for me. I tend to stay up till around 4 most days and this might just be the solution I need to start getting a good night's sleep again

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
I d/l'ed the album to check it out.

I know people say this a lot and it's cliche as hell but I let it play through while laying back on my bed, got about 5 songs in and next thing I know I woke up and my iTunes was just sitting there with the apple chilling where the song name shows up.

I felt rejuvenated on some :obama: :ohhh:

Only thing stopping me from making this a #RecyclingBinClassic is me contemplating making a playlist of the first 5 songs as a lullaby playlist for me. I tend to stay up till around 4 most days and this might just be the solution I need to start getting a good night's sleep again

:russ:

:dead: