OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For somebody that doesnt care about 50 you sure do spend all your energy and time on him. You wake up with 50 on your mind. you wake up and be like omg he's only going to sell 20k first week:whoo::ooh::krs::ohlawd:

:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

you got it twisted

a lot of us "care" about 50 in the sense that we like watching him fail and flop horribly... its funny, ironic, and entertaining.....

but that doesnt make 50 relevant in any meaningful sense other than being a big joke.... we dont care about his music.... nobody does... i havent listened to a 50 cent song since 2009 :heh: so all this spamming you g-unit fags do of the coli doesnt do you any good other than make the joke more funny

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
you got it twisted

a lot of us "care" about 50 in the sense that we like watching him fail and flop horribly... its funny, ironic, and entertaining.....

but that doesnt make 50 relevant in any meaningful sense other than being a big joke.... we dont care about his music.... nobody does... i havent listened to a 50 cent song since 2009 :heh: so all this spamming you g-unit fags do of the coli doesnt do you any good other than make the joke more funny
Exactly, You HATING on a MAN who is more successful then you 1000x fold. You nikkas full of ENVY :mjlol::lolbron::krs::heh::damn::umad::dead:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
IDGAF bout the sales for real. Is there a discussion thread on the album or is this it?

Whats the hot tracks on this?

it's pretty bad all around. i have no horse in the stan race. i like 50 just fine, buy his albums routinely. this is without question his weakest effort. i'm reading most of the beats are around 5 years old. it sounds like it.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he should have just released sketch a comedy blu-ray.....

if it wasn't for that pitch all over ESPN would have had no idea he was dropping an album. When I pretty much only listen to my favorite artists and I don't catch it on Pandora I will not know about it. I have to catch up on some singles from some rapper with itunes weekely top 50 once in a while, lol.

when I limit my driving...check the booth way less than the coli....and pretty much don't do strip clubs anymore I be late on a lot of music, haha.

J J

Rookie
Daps
this album is so trash, 2003 sound all over again
he should quit already