OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
Youre not making sense how can he put a percentage on a 35k projection for the FIRST WEEK?

OP never mentioned where the stats stand right now, he dropped the projection for the FIRST WEEK.

AGAIN, the TOTAL PROJECTED SALES for the week of 06/03-06/09 is 35k

youre clearly not understanding what im saying, cause that is not what you said. all he sold thus far is a PORTION of 35k. the numbers stand at probably 11k right now.
u must not be understandin wat i have been explainin to u des 3 post but i aint bout to keep goin wit it

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
why would he want to go to a major when he makes more $$$ off independent releases(nas already knows this thats why he folowed 50 and went indepenednt)

whats the benefit of going to a major. when 50 has the $$$ to fund everything hiself with no restrictions

do u know who tech nine is?

he sells 100k per album and makes the forbes list every year

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yall hoe ass 50 stans in here crying, just take that fukking L , yall nikkas coppin pleas, deflecting

well what about drake and trophies

Bu bu but so many people wanna see him fail and he is so hated, all yall do is hate on 50, 50 independent he getting money off this tho

Yall nikkas playing the victim, when yall troll every MMG and young money thread with a bunch of bullshyt.
blah blah blah blah shut the fukk up :camby:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Yall hoe ass 50 stans in here crying, just take that fukking L , yall nikkas coppin pleas, deflecting

well what about drake and trophies

Bu bu but so many people wanna see him fail and he is so hated, all yall do is hate on 50, 50 independent he getting money off this tho

blah blah blah blah shut the fukk up :camby:

cacs mad cant handle the #factsonly
2591.jpg

Daps
u must not be understandin wat i have been explainin to u des 3 post but i aint bout to keep goin wit it
Youre not explaining it to me cause you dont know what youre talking about.

Sit back and learn little nikka cause youre looking stupid. Me and @charmander have been explaining it to you post after post multiple different ways and you still not understanding what "35K FIRST WEEK PROJECTIONS" means. :snoop: