OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Daps
.. if you remember the first day mastermind came out it was "projected" to do like 120-130k...wound up bein 180k or some shyt ..but OP is unlike anybody ive ever seen on a message board in my life with this number shyt...but thats cool...everbody knew he wasnt about to do major big time sales...but thing is they gonna hear the music out there whether they like it or not..especially with what theyre bout to do with this unit shyt..
nah you right halfway through the release day no way you can have even halfway accurate projections. Thats usually done after the first day. Hits Daily Double just wants to be the first to break it so they jumped the gun.

But anyway im just asking what if it turns out to be true?

Im not trolling i really want to know your take.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
SUYDe3y.gif
:mjlol::deadmanny:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
nah you right halfway through the release day no way you can have even halfway accurate projections. Thats usually done after the first day. Hits Daily Double just wants to be the first to break it so they jumped the gun.

But anyway im just asking what if it turns out to be true?

Im not trolling i really want to know your take.

if it does...it is what it is breh..i admit i dont want that to happen..and its odd to see so many of these kids in here takin such joy over the possibility of it...50 gotta be the most hated artist in recent memory..but i still say the music and what were about to hear with the unit is gonna be heard regardless of how many people hate it

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
.. if you remember the first day mastermind came out it was "projected" to do like 120-130k...wound up bein 180k or some shyt ..but OP is unlike anybody ive ever seen on a message board in my life with this number shyt...but thats cool...everbody knew he wasnt about to do major big time sales...but thing is they gonna hear the music out there whether they like it or not..especially with what theyre bout to do with this unit shyt..

also wen hits double do they lil prediction, they always got a percentage like 35 percent in such and such has sold dis much
bet its a percentage but op aint put that

Daps
also wen hits double do they lil prediction, they always got a percentage like 35 percent in such and such has sold dis much
bet its a percentage but op aint put that

The way they do projections is based on typical sales patterns. For example 40-50% of first week sales usually occur on the first day of release, then it starts to trickle off from there. Unless theres some random spike the projections are usally not that much off (most of the time).

that 35k first week projection doesnt mean hes sold 35k today, that means hes sold approximately 10-15k and based off of patterns that should develop into a total around 35k by this time next week.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The way they do projections is based on typical sales patterns. For example 40-50% of first week sales usually occur on the first day of release, then it starts to trickle off from there. Unless theres some random spike the projections are usally not that much off (most of the time).

that 35k first week projection doesnt mean hes sold 35k today, that means hes sold approximately 10-15k and based off of patterns that should develop into a total around 35k by this time next week.

lol @ 50 fans suddenly acting like they don't know how projections work :dead: