newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i got a droid 3. i got that part down. its when they want me to install this and that program. back this file up etc., that got me second guessing myself.

so your rooted? doing a backup from recovery is important, in case you mess up during flashing a room, you can reinstall your backup and its like nothing happened :shaq:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pre-orders for the new EVO start today. Do they have a release date for that phone yet?

2tone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only rooted to install 4.0.4 (which brings you back to stock anyway)
ive been thinking on doing that since it looks like they pulled the ota update.. but i havent really noticed any problems rocking 4.0.2 except the fact i cant get the phone to connect to my car radio through blue tooth.. was able to connect when i first got the phone now they cant find each other

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
ive been thinking on doing that since it looks like they pulled the ota update.. but i havent really noticed any problems rocking 4.0.2 except the fact i cant get the phone to connect to my car radio through blue tooth.. was able to connect when i first got the phone now they cant find each other

You haven't had any connection issues with 4G? I've had it for a day and the connection to and from 4G have been butter smooth

:win:

And I might be bugging, but it also seems to have had a positive effect on my battery too :smugdraper:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I live in a non-wimax, non 4g area

Is there any reason to even upgrade from my EVO until that changes?

My usb port fukked up on my evo, but im thinking of just getting that hoe fixed instead of jumping back out there again

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I live in a non-wimax, non 4g area

Is there any reason to even upgrade from my EVO until that changes?

My usb port fukked up on my evo, but im thinking of just getting that hoe fixed instead of jumping back out there again

What area you live in? Cuz I'm in the same boat. Looking at Galaxy Nexus tho, need a phone w replaceable battery. Don't know if I wanna hop on that SG3 wave.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/909-sprint-lte-may-2012-schedule-maps/

Check this map and site, loads of info on the Sprint LTE schedule.

2tone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't had any connection issues with 4G? I've had it for a day and the connection to and from 4G have been butter smooth

:win:

And I might be bugging, but it also seems to have had a positive effect on my battery too :smugdraper:
naw not really..i usually rock the 3g to save battery unless im streaming something then i put my 4g on..