We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I've never used bluetooth to play my music from my phone...what do I have to do in order to do this? (I know my truck has bluetooth support)

I saw @Rohiggidy talking about having music in the cloud instead of physically putting it on your phone....how do I do this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never used bluetooth to play my music from my phone...what do I have to do in order to do this? (I know my truck has bluetooth support)

I saw @Rohiggidy talking about having music in the cloud instead of physically putting it on your phone....how do I do this?

music.google.com

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

You just connect your phone to the truck like you normally would to make phone calls. I'm not sure how you access the bluetooth streaming from your truck, but in my car, there's a media button that switches between the USB port and Bluetooth. I can then control (play,pause,stop, FF,) my phone from the navigation unit and steering wheel controls.

As far as music in the cloud goes, you need Google music.

https://play.google.com/store/music

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This is fukking ridiculous can't even do anything on my phone while it charges if I do anything it instantly discharges smfh.... shyt taking mad long to charge... only had this gnex since august man and the same shyt happens to my thunderbolt and then it compelety stopped charging... Smh seems like they build these phones like crap

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is fukking ridiculous can't even do anything on my phone while it charges if I do anything it instantly discharges smfh.... shyt taking mad long to charge... only had this gnex since august man and the same shyt happens to my thunderbolt and then it compelety stopped charging... Smh seems like they build these phones like crap

Stop using the same shytty charger :troll:

Buy a new OEM USB charger.

search ebay for Samsung oem usb charger

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

get rid of that phone breh..... gnex selling for around 200 on craigslist.... cop a real nexus

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This is the best nexus ever ahha :pachaha:

LG nexus >>> anything sammie could of mustered up

I'm good wit this gnex.... besides the charging issues I love this phone.... not a fan of lg and I don't really need to upgrade this device does everything I need.... I can upgrade at anytime

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
ESPN Scorecenter for Android Receives Complete UI Overhaul :wow:

new-espn-scorecenter-650x549.jpg

ESPN’s Scorecenter app received a major update today, one that includes a complete UI overhaul. As seen in the screenshots below, you now have a cleaner panel-to-panel viewing experience and an experience that no longer feels like it was built in 2009 as a direct copy of an iPhone app.

It has definitely been built with some of the new Android theme guidelines, including the side panel for additional options, and category options that can be accessed with a swipe at the top. Your “My Teams” tab still sits in the number 1 spot, followed by top events, videos, and big headlines.

It’ll take some getting used to, but it should make for accessing information from different sports much easier. In the past, you had to either pull up the bottom menu or swipe from column to column to access the non-major headlines. Now, a couple of quick taps get you there.