diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
we're talking an almost year old phone that was already old news by early october because the Nexus 4 was about to release...not a galaxy nexus that was just released a few months ago. your comparison is very flawed. The Nexus 4 is a higher quality phone than the Galaxy Nexus by miles also....thats also not taken into your equation

go ahead and :stylin: around the issue....you :ohhh: over the specs and features

you really think people going to be able to get $300 dollars for a phone that retails for 300 dollars once the initial hype dies down and they are readily available? ok ill even push the resale to 200 in a few months...its a 300 dollar phone with no contract

if there is a shortage or limited supply then my points are invalid

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
go ahead and :stylin: around the issue....you :ohhh: over the specs and features

you really think people going to be able to get $300 dollars for a phone that retails for 300 dollars once the initial hype dies down and they are readily available? ok ill even push the resale to 200 in a few months...its a 300 dollar phone with no contract

if there is a shortage or limited supply then my points are invalid

its a 300 dollar phone through google...everywhere else is actually overpricing. who knows when Google will be able to meet demand. By the time it does the next update will probably be dropping which will keep the resale value at its price. and thats only in USA and a few select countries...that aint even everywhere :statumad:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
its a 300 dollar phone through google...everywhere else is actually overpricing. who knows when Google will be able to meet demand. By the time it does the next update will probably be dropping which will keep the resale value at its price. and thats only in USA and a few select countries...that aint even everywhere :statumad:

Sorry... I didn't take craigslist Guatemala, Abu Dhabi and Micronesia into consideration, how could I have overlooked those countries.. you win

dollaway.gif

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would this work if i copped a note 2 from say sprint and tried this brehs? and how would the service be? Like regular verizon?

Last edited by a moderator:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Would this work if i copped a note 2 from say sprint and tried this brehs? and how would the service be? Like regular verizon?

FLASH YOUR PHONE TO VERIZON PREPAID $50 A MONTH UNLIMITED EVERYTHING. - YouTube

when you flash to vz you get everything but 4g/lte ...check craigslist for someone locally that can tell you if the note 2 is flashable if you want it

so if you cool with 3g only then...i think it averages about 1.5 megs...could be wrong but thats how it was on speed tests

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFqp3piu2XU"]Flashed Verizon LTE Samsung Galaxy S3 - Verizon Unleashed (HQ) - YouTube[/ame] 1.8

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
iight gotcha. Is 1.5megs bad? how fast isg/lte?

its not bad but compared to other carriers 3g like att and tmo speedwise it can be slow, but vz is constant coverage for most part

This is 4g lte lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, I know all about that. The EVOLTE sucks at handing off between 3G/LTE. I read up on CM10 for it and it's supposedly even worse so I just left Stock Sense on here.

Phone is fast enough, and I'm not giving up my LTE for JB. But it's a shame how much better the GS3's radio is. It will have an LTE signal at -77dbm while my EVO is right next to it with a dbm in the 90s and up. That difference accounts for it doubling my phone's download speeds while on LTE :smh:

rumor has it JB is supposed to drop today.

I'll believe it when I see it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone link me or tell me what to use to download movies and videos to put on my sd card so that I can watch shows on my NOTE 2 without having to stream.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I copped a 64GB micro during BF...it works cool with my S2, but it won't let me copy any apps to the card, it's telling me it ain't got space....I've read a few work arounds, but nothing optimal...any of you have a card that's over 32 and able to do shyt with?