Daps
Reppin
NULL
Samsung is releasing a galaxy nexus 2 called galaxy premier WTF :rudy: Model previously thought to be Galaxy Nexus II turns out to be the Galaxy Premier

galaxy-premier-s-iii-jpg.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Premier is set to become an upper-mid-range smartphone equipped with a sizable 4.65" HD screen, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8MP main camera and a 2MP front-facing one. Software-wise, the Premier should arrive with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

This handsets seems to position itself slightly below the Galaxy S III in terms of specs, although judging by the leaked image, its design does seem to be a bit more polished. The phone is rumored to come with a price tag of about $620 (EUR 480). The launch should take place by the end of the year.

That can't be right... Can't be an official galaxy nexus... How you release a part 2 and its specced lower? That shyt is stupid lol

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
That can't be right... Can't be an official galaxy nexus... How you release a part 2 and its specced lower? That shyt is stupid lol

Its real. Google Samsung galaxy premier. This is the fake galaxy nexus 2. It was part of the 5 nexus rumor. Thank god this is not the new nexus. Samsung is milkinf the gs3 design and appeal lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

its not

its a mid range version of the S3

it even has touchwiz so i dont know why dude claiming its a fake galaxy nexus

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
y'all dudes is getting it fukked up. we don't mind it being a good phone. if its good it will put pressure on other companies to make good phones for cheap.

the problem is y'all nikka are hyping the fukking phone when you don't even have it yet. also you are pumping up a phone because its "pure Google" and that it gets updates faster. That shyt don't matter to most people. and it will show in sales.

again stop the dikk pulling.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all dudes is getting it fukked up. we don't mind it being a good phone. if its good it will put pressure on other companies to make good phones for cheap.

the problem is y'all nikka are hyping the fukking phone when you don't even have it yet. also you are pumping up a phone because its "pure Google" and that it gets updates faster. That shyt don't matter to most people. and it will show in sales.

again stop the dikk pulling.

It matters to me... And the nexus will do fine sales wise... Its sold out day one within hours... A first for nexus devices

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
nikkas get a life, stop this phone bullshyt already, nobody fukking cares and all this shyt doesn't make any difference

Daps
Reppin
NULL
.. And it's hype is justified... Off contract price of 300 and 1st to update with top of the line specs... U actin like there's any other phone out there with this combination of specs... There isn't.. So how does it not deserve hype? Ofcourse its not perfect... What phone is?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I can see the insecure ones in here...

I am not getting the Nexus 4 either brehs...its ok...its all family :to: