Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i got that email. mine is still pending in google wallet :yeshrug: oh well, probably trippin over nothing. hope its here by friday since im in CA

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
brehs, is there an app that I can use to backup my whole home screen setup when flashing roms? kinda like nandroid, but just backing up the apps, data, and home screen setup so that after you wipe data and flash a new rom, you can just restore the setup that you previously had?

sometimes I'll want to try a new rom, but I don't want to go through the hassle of setting up Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email accounts, etc. and setting up my home screens again

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
brehs, is there an app that I can use to backup my whole home screen setup when flashing roms? kinda like nandroid, but just backing up the apps, data, and home screen setup so that after you wipe data and flash a new rom, you can just restore the setup that you previously had?

sometimes I'll want to try a new rom, but I don't want to go through the hassle of setting up Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email accounts, etc. and setting up my home screens again

Get a custom launcher like Nova launcher and it lets u backup your setup

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

Titanum Backup. Don't know if you flash ROMs enough to warrant the $7 pro key, but it's a god send to me.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Samsung is releasing a galaxy nexus 2 called galaxy premier WTF :rudy: Model previously thought to be Galaxy Nexus II turns out to be the Galaxy Premier

galaxy-premier-s-iii-jpg.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Premier is set to become an upper-mid-range smartphone equipped with a sizable 4.65" HD screen, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8MP main camera and a 2MP front-facing one. Software-wise, the Premier should arrive with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

This handsets seems to position itself slightly below the Galaxy S III in terms of specs, although judging by the leaked image, its design does seem to be a bit more polished. The phone is rumored to come with a price tag of about $620 (EUR 480). The launch should take place by the end of the year.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Gonna use my mothers upgrade and pick this up from T-Mobile. That way I can get it for $200 and not have to extend my contract. She never upgrades her phones anyway. I just hope one of these stores near me will carry it tomorrow.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just loaded up 4.2 on my Galaxy Nexus. shyt is nice as hell. :whew:

I can't believe how much progress android has made over the years

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
first im' like 'i want that gs3' then im like 'i want that note 2' am i just gonna wait a few months and want the newest one that comes out? is it the right time to take the plunge?