aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Datpiff app

Just tried the app, gave me an error. That shyt ain't been updated since April 2011 :wtf:

Just use the main site. It's gonna download the mixtapes in a *.zip file to your downloads folder on your phone, then use a file explorer to extract the *.mp3 files which should show up in whatever music player/s you got installed on your phone.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Adobe flash is no longer available in the play store, but you can download it directly from adobes website. Make sure you have the option to sideload apps enabled and click the following link on your phone.

Archived Flash Player versions

Scroll down and download the latest version of flash under Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives. This file works for Android 4.1 devices too.

Thanks bro

Just installed and this works with jelly bean

+rep when I get to a laptop

I installed this one the first day I got the Note and it didnt work

Maybe you have to be rooted or something for that one

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Android 4.2 is referred to internally as Jelly Bean MR1 -- MR standing for “maintenance release.” And a glance down Android 4.2’s feature list further confirms that there’s not a whole lot of game-changing stuff to be found, rather additional polish to the existing Android UI. Hence the decision to stick with the Jelly Bean moniker -- Google is striking a balance between pushing out new features and allowing hardware partners to catch up.

:leon::dj2:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
T-Mobile Wifi Calling isn't coming to the Nexus 4. precisely why no carrier involvement is necessary :stopitslime:

Gonna have to officially pass on this phone now

Wifi calling is a deal breaker for me cause I live in a dead zone and no carrier has service inside my house

Google really dropped the ball with the N4

Samsung seems like they are the only ones who know what the hell they're doing

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
dawg the t-mobile version of the phone. you can buy the unlock version and put it on t-mobile. who in theirright mind would get ina contract anyways when the phone cost almost as the phone :dwillhuh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gonna have to officially pass on this phone now

Wifi calling is a deal breaker for me cause I live in a dead zone and no carrier has service inside my house

Google really dropped the ball with the N4

Samsung seems like they are the only ones who know what the hell they're doing

more prove the point why google didnt attach itself to a major carrier. T-mobile is crazy with the 600$ price tag now this :heh:

Buy the phone from google and put in a t-mobile sim card :smugbiden:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
dawg the t-mobile version of the phone. you can buy the unlock version and put it on t-mobile. who in theirright mind would get ina contract anyways when the phone cost almost as the phone :dwillhuh:

Bro its that same phone rather you get it from tmobile or the play store, both are unlocked and both wont have wifi calling.Im already locked into a 2 year contract with tmobile so I was gonna cop it from the play store and use it as a back up phone but since it dont have wifi calling I cant fukk with it

Google is fukking up.There is no way that was tmobiles decision to leave out wifi calling cause its their top feature

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bro its that same phone rather you get it from tmobile or the play store, both are unlocked and both wont have wifi calling.Im already locked into a 2 year contract with tmobile so I was gonna cop it from the play store and use it as a back up phone but since it dont have wifi calling I cant fukk with it

Google is fukking up.There is no way that was tmobiles decision to leave out wifi calling cause its their top feature

same phone yes but T-mobile disable the feature :scusthov:

Its their network....the playstore one will have wifi calling. Sign a contract and get fukked by tmo

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When they said no carrier bloatware, they meant everything, including WiFi calling.

They should make this available in the Play Store though. shyt should be standard by now.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nexus phone being unlock means it can be used on any network homie....

t-mobile is blocking it...by using the serial or access ID. They dont mess with the software :beli: