STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
is that the unlocked price? i may need to cop this and put it on one of the simple plans. Problem is I got to get my girl and daughter one also. this 300 on phones a month is hitting me in my head hard.

Yea thats the unlocked price

It said it would be $199 on a 2 year contract from tmobile or $299 for the 8 gig and $349 for the 16 off contract

Only bad thing is no LTE radio so I wouldnt touch this phone unless I was on tmobile (which I am :youngsabo:)

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea thats the unlocked price

It said it would be $199 on a 2 year contract from tmobile or $299 for the 8 gig and $349 for the 16 off contract

Only bad thing is no LTE radio so I wouldnt touch this phone unless I was on tmobile (which I am :youngsabo:)

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

:why: am tmo too contract is up in january right now i pay about $90 month unlimited mins/text BUT

200MB of data :stopitslime:

Tmo service is ok , $199 for two year sounds good but

copping this unlocked and putting it on simple mobile sounds better

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:why: am tmo too contract is up in january right now i pay about $90 month unlimited mins/text BUT

200MB of data :stopitslime:

Tmo service is ok , $199 for two year sounds good but

copping this unlocked and putting it on simple mobile sounds better

do my plan a$$hole :youngsabo:

I need the release date though bout to put my nexus for sale.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs convince me why I should upgrade to the Note 2 from the Note 1 and I also currently have a S3.:manny:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I watch a ton of YouTube on my phone and I HATE not being able to stream video in HD when I'm away from wifi with a good speed like at home. Due to the LTE and the screen size I'm gonna still preorder the Note II tomorrow. But that Nexus 10 is gonna allow me to throw my iPad 3 into the BUSHES :pacspit:

I don't need data on a tablet because my AT&T plan allows tethering :whoo:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:dead: at the nexus 10 price. these Cacs are out of their mind

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at the nexus 10 price. these Cacs are out of their mind

I can;t even sit here and lie I copped the nexus 7 because of the price point on a product whose specs I liked. If the Nexus 4 is on sale for 300 I'm throwing phone plans into the bushes.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I can;t even sit here and lie I copped the nexus 7 because of the price point on a product whose specs I liked. If the Nexus 4 is on sale for 300 I'm throwing phone plans into the bushes.

word. they fukking up again. these dudes only see in money why would I cop a nexus when I can get an ipad? xD

I need to know nexus 4's release date

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Brehs convince me why I should upgrade to the Note 2 from the Note 1 and I also currently have a S3.:manny:

I'm in the same boat breh. I currently have the S3 and I'm copping that Note II mainly because I have huge hands and want the biggest screen available. I also watch alot of media and play alot of games and I need that extra real estate so I can see the screen better :whoo:

Also the bigger battery will make life alot easier and the S-Pen looks like its cool as fukk to use when you just need to waste some time.

I have an iPad 3 but I can't carry a big ass tablet with me wherever I go so the Note II is gonna give me a similar experience...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the same boat breh. I currently have the S3 and I'm copping that Note II mainly because I have huge hands and want the biggest screen available. I also watch alot of media and play alot of games and I need that extra real estate so I can see the screen better :whoo:

Also the bigger battery will make life alot easier and the S-Pen looks like its cool as fukk to use when you just need to waste some time.

I have an iPad 3 but I can't carry a big ass tablet with me wherever I go so the Note II is gonna give me a similar experience...

Let's be 100 it ain't like the galaxy s3 is a small phone