Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up.....I'm on Youtube and how come when I turn the phone sideways( for landscape ) it doesn't go to landscape.....:stopitslime:

I have to go change a setting for this?!?!?!?!:pacspit:

Bring down the notification bar and select screen rotation..... :eat:

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I have the hyperian joint. The bulk is not bad..it reminds me of a bigger screen iPhone 3gs. The battery life is WELL more than worth it IMO. Only thing..he very first charge you have to charge it for 12 hours straight...that means putting it on the charge a little early at night so its ready in the morning...after that you are :win:

Bet, I'm gonna cop. Charge for 12 hours immediately or after draining it first?

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I have the hyperian joint. The bulk is not bad..it reminds me of a bigger screen iPhone 3gs. The battery life is WELL more than worth it IMO. Only thing..he very first charge you have to charge it for 12 hours straight...that means putting it on the charge a little early at night so its ready in the morning...after that you are :win:

I think i fukked up my battery with my charger. Im not getting the same time i used to. Im gonna try this battery out. :win:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
thinkin about gettin the s3 next month. should I just wait it out for the next best phone to come out or yall think the s3 gonna be runnin shyt for a while?

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
thinkin about gettin the s3 next month. should I just wait it out for the next best phone to come out or yall think the s3 gonna be runnin shyt for a while?

As far as carrier phones, it should be up there for awhile. That Nexus is gonna crush the buildings though. :lawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Brah!!!! My job just gave me the S3 for the week ( in exchange for working a couple of hours over:rudy: ) and

and I must say

This shyt is wack!!!! scust @ yall hyping this garbage up.

* Goes back to Iphone 5* :ahh:

Sees your avatar. You're a homosexual and the iphone is the product of choice for queens. :myman:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs how many apps do ya'll have on your droids not counting the games I know some of us have more then others. I try to keep my total apps under 30.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: spent my last $3 of that $25 google credit

bought the app "nexus media importer"

got the $0.83 OTG cable in the mail today too

hooked up my 8gig pen drive

:win: double the storage on my N7 if need be

GSDG