Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
2 years ago I would have bytched about a non-removable battery. The battery life on my Galaxy Nexus has been great. A full charge usually gets me through the day and thats with a 1750 mAh battery. I upgrade yearly when a Nexus device drops, so I don't have to worry about the battery no longer holding it's charge either. :yeshrug:

exactly...my old EVO used to die in like 6 or 7 hours. Now my EVO LTE lasts all day easy. no need for an extended battery.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
2 years ago I would have bytched about a non-removable battery. The battery life on my Galaxy Nexus has been great. A full charge usually gets me through the day and thats with a 1750 mAh battery. I upgrade yearly when a Nexus device drops, so I don't have to worry about the battery no longer holding it's charge either. :yeshrug:

C/S... Jumping from a 4" Nexus S to a 4.65" power hunger AMOLEDHD screen on the Galaxy Nexus, my screen time jumped from 2.5 hours to 3.5+ hours with a measly 250mah bump in battery. A 2100mah non-removable battery with a much more energy efficient screen, processor and software should do wonders(2500 would be the sweet spot though). People seem to forget that the iPhone 4/4S/5 battery is only 1440mah, yet it shyts 99% of all android flagship phones not named razrMAXX.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dunno why people bytch about non-removable batteries? most phones come with 2000 mAH+ batteries and that can give you a full day of use. I'd prefer that than rocking an extended battery which makes the phone look like a brick.

I had the galaxy nexus...the way I use my phone..it don't last a full day with stock battery. My stock gs3 would last throughout my day sometimes but some days even it couldn't keep up. I'm very happy with my extended battery that lasts me ATLEAST my whole day no matter how hard I go on it...on light use we talking bout 2 1/2 days. I like only using my charger only when I go to bed.

Using my GPS on the road for a couple hours and keeping it moving without even stressing about a charger :win:

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just got this Nexus 7 Tablet. :win:

I'm a tablet noob, help a nikka out. How/should I root? Good apps? Best Cloud storage?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Brah!!!! My job just gave me the S3 for the week ( in exchange for working a couple of hours over:rudy: ) and

and I must say

This shyt is wack!!!! scust @ yall hyping this garbage up.

* Goes back to Iphone 5* :ahh:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
How are y'all getting 1+ days out of the stock s3 battery? Mind you I'm kinda a heavy user but I know about flashing to different kernels and killing unnecessary processes and radios. I'm on the new jelly bean tw leak and supposedly it suppose to have excellent battery life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brah!!!! My job just gave me the S3 for the week ( in exchange for working a couple of hours over:rudy: ) and

and I must say

This shyt is wack!!!! scust @ yall hyping this garbage up.

* Goes back to Iphone 5* :ahh:

Fukk atta here with that fairy tale...gs3 smashes the iPhone 5...especially with nova launcher.

Scust at the small narrow azz screen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are y'all getting 1+ days out of the stock s3 battery? Mind you I'm kinda a heavy user but I know about flashing to different kernels and killing unnecessary processes and radios. I'm on the new jelly bean tw leak and supposedly it suppose to have excellent battery life.

The average user can get a full days use (12-15 hours a charge)...if you are a heavy user like me...some days you will tank out at 10ish..maybe even less. I have a 4200 mah extended battery in mine..stock ICS 4.0.4 running nova launcher..I get over 24 hours at least..heavy use. There's been days where I've tried to run my battery out all the way before bed just because they say its good for the battery and I couldn't run it out lol. Me and my charger part ways at 5am in the morning and meet again right before bed around 10:30pm...even then I still have 30-50% battery left.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny tho...usually I play about 5 hours worth of music at the job...today I didn't play any at all....as I type this...I'm at 72% from not touching a charger since 5am....that's battery life for ya azz :laugh:
tady7anu.jpg

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
The average user can get a full days use (12-15 hours a charge)...if you are a heavy user like me...some days you will tank out at 10ish..maybe even less. I have a 4200 mah extended battery in mine..stock ICS 4.0.4 running nova launcher..I get over 24 hours at least..heavy use. There's been days where I've tried to run my battery out all the way before bed just because they say its good for the battery and I couldn't run it out lol. Me and my charger part ways at 5am in the morning and meet again right before bed around 10:30pm...even then I still have 30-50% battery left.

Which extended battery you rockin? I'm hearing good things from the Hyperion joints, I've been reluctant to cop because I don't think I'm gonna like the size when its all said and done.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Hold up.....I'm on Youtube and how come when I turn the phone sideways( for landscape ) it doesn't go to landscape.....:stopitslime:

I have to go change a setting for this?!?!?!?!:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which extended battery you rockin? I'm hearing good things from the Hyperion joints, I've been reluctant to cop because I don't think I'm gonna like the size when its all said and done.

I have the hyperian joint. The bulk is not bad..it reminds me of a bigger screen iPhone 3gs. The battery life is WELL more than worth it IMO. Only thing..he very first charge you have to charge it for 12 hours straight...that means putting it on the charge a little early at night so its ready in the morning...after that you are :win: