Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Flash works fine even on jellybean. It just doesn't work in the chrome browser.

Ill live if I ever need flash ill use the other browsers. Chrome is the easiest on the eyes

What are the best settings for poweramp?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Ill live if I ever need flash ill use the other browsers. Chrome is the easiest on the eyes

What are the best settings for poweramp?

what are you trying to do? PowerAmp functions pretty well as a music player out the gate. I adjust things like crossfading and bass levels just to suit my own tastes

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
what are you trying to do? PowerAmp functions pretty well as a music player out the gate. I adjust things like crossfading and bass levels just to suit my own tastes

Well I have a wide variety of music so I guess ill play with the settings.

The googset has been awesome and makes me love the phone so much more but one last question for now how do I copy and paste on amdroid?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The googset has been awesome and makes me love the phone so much more but one last question for now how do I copy and paste on amdroid?

you need a file explorer , download solid explorer , them it simple as just click on a file and copying it and moving it to where ever you want.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

text or files?

copying text is just as simple as holding your finger on any text, and then clicking the copy button (two identical pages next to each other)

newark already identified copying files

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there a way for me to stream tv shows. I tried opening up the link i usually use on my computer, but they just dont load on the s3. Anybody know what im doing wrong

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You wont be, its the best phone out...until the Note II comes in and crushes EVERYTHING.

I have no interest at all in the Note 2. That shyt could project sunlight out it's screen and i wouldn't care. It's just too big.

Not to mention the One X+ was just announced today as well. But i can't wait til Nov. My shytty as phone now don't even last a hour on full charge and i need a phone for work.:sadbron:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps