Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
https://insidesprintnow.wordpress.com/

We will be eating this week breh:win:

Sprint by the 25th and BB by the 23rd. Don't know bout other dealers but they shipping:krs:

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:to:

wirefly doesn't know when I'm getting my shyt. It's pushed back 2 to 3 weeks according to them. I just had them upgrade my order to next day shipping as compensation.

I don't care though, I'm only paying 119.99 for it, and I'm a get that activation waived some way some how.

:takedat:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for ordering from Wirefly.com.

Great News! We learned overnight that US officials finally cleared the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE shipment and they will soon be on their way to Sprint and, of course, us.

We do not have a definitive delivery date yet, but we’ve done this many times before and we can assure you that the phones will literally spend about 1 hour in our distribution facility before we ship them out the door.

To be fair to all of our customers, we are shipping the phones in the order in which the purchases were made. We will send you an email as soon as your device is ready to ship. If you wish to make any modifications to your order, now would be a good time to do so because when the phones arrive, we’ll be heads-down working to get them out the door ASAP.

We are glad that Sprint, HTC, and the US Government were able to come to agreement because this is one incredible device and from everything we’ve heard, worth the wait. Thanks again for shopping with us. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

You Friends at Wirefly.com

This is a good sign, just got the email

:lolbron:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Never buying a Samsung Smartphone again. Getting double-shafted not just by being in the US (late to get newest phones/updates), but also on T-Mobile. No news of an ICS update at all.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Can't wait to upgrade from my evo 3D to the evo LTE,otterbox defender is autocop too

Got an otterbox defender for my OG Evo and that shyt broke within 2 months.... it was utter trash...nowhere near the quality of the iPhone cases..... first the kickstand broke then the whole thing broke.... i got a Nexus S 4G with a Ballistic Impact case and its dope..... very hard plastic surrounds a silicone case....

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
The Asus Transformer 300T tablet is a great buy at $400.

Quad core, ICS, microSD slot, microHDMI :yes: