Daps
Reppin
NULL
just tried swiftkey..its alright but i dont think its fukking with jellybean keyboard pro. They are both accurate but on jellybean pro you have the voice typing mic right there and it types out as you speak...on swiftkey you speak and it doesnt type out shyt..just waits until you are finished..then gives you a list of what they think you said..and you have to choose one. If i gotta do all that whats the purpose?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
just tried swiftkey..its alright but i dont think its fukking with jellybean keyboard pro. They are both accurate but on jellybean pro you have the voice typing mic right there and it types out as you speak...on swiftkey you speak and it doesnt type out shyt..just waits until you are finished..then gives you a list of what they think you said..and you have to choose one. If i gotta do all that whats the purpose?

Its predictive text.

I cant even use a regular text app now :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its predictive text.

I cant even use a regular text app now :ohlawd:

It's all predictive text but with SwiftKey the whole process is longer with voice typing. If I'm using voice typing in the first place is because I want to get a message out quick because I can't use my hands and im barely looking at the screen.

I do like how the key oard itself looks... I also like the keys with multiple signs on it that you can hold to access rather than pressing shift key.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like Swiftkey :rudy:
There's times that I do and times that I don't.

Most of the time I really don't have to send long text messages anyways so it's not that big of a deal for me, but if I'm in a rush and firing messages off I might SwiftKey it up.

I like it on the tablet though. Definitely a plus on the tablet.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
alternative to the galaxy note 2? The budget version :manny:

Amazon.com: BLU D510 Studio 5.3 Unlocked Phone with Dual SIM Card Support, 5 MP Camera, and MicroSD Card Slot--US Warranty (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
41KSGkJYL0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon.com: BLU D510 STUDIO 5.3 Unlocked Android Quad Band Dual SIM Smartphone with 5.3-Inch Display, 5MP Camera, Wi-Fi and GPS - White: Cell Phones & Accessories
51iSEYGDjgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

lol I am fukking with you all, I just ran through almost every single android phone ever released and keep posting ones I find interesting. How come nobody talks about phones like this in here, we are supposed to be sharing INFO :damn:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

Amazon.com: BLU D510 Studio 5.3 Unlocked Phone with Dual SIM Card Support, 5 MP Camera, and MicroSD Card Slot--US Warranty (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: BLU D510 STUDIO 5.3 Unlocked Android Quad Band Dual SIM Smartphone with 5.3-Inch Display, 5MP Camera, Wi-Fi and GPS - White: Cell Phones & Accessories

lol I am fukking with you all, I just ran through almost every single android phone ever released and keep posting ones I find interesting. How come nobody talks about phones like this in here, we are supposed to be sharing INFO :damn:

Because that thing has an arm11 processor, 256 MB ram, and only half gig internal storage. That's 2009 specs.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

cause XDA ain't supporting that shyt :pachaha:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Copped a Cruzerlite case for the Evo. This PT one I got from Best Buy was free but it's bulky and I hate it now :yeshrug:

I got like 3 of them cases. They offer a decent amount of protection and they aren't bulky. My bro got an otterbox for his shyt and it fell on the corner...screen shattered.